Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The view from the West Upper

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
...taken by Ben, who some of you may have met when purchasing you ST's.

A top bloke.

Attachments

• 167713_492349925879_562805879_6673167_8111870_n.jpg
    167713_492349925879_562805879_6673167_8111870_n.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 2,813

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
my presentation is next Monday and I want to get tickets here...nervous there won't be any decent ones left

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
Do you know what time that was taken? For those sitting in the East stand, may get a lot of sun in their faces if that is around the 3pm mark.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
What a view! Looking forward to it like nobodies business... That first game is going to be f***ing MENTAL. As MP has said, not a dry eye in the house. I'm signed up for my WSU ST... just managed to time a move to Manchester with it. Gets me back down to visit our lovely city as much as possible though I guess! Great work on the photo...

How did WSU become de rigour by the way? Seems to me it will be the perfect combo of noise and sarcy waggish comments. Bliss.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Roughly how many rows up is that photo taken from ?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
The only thing missing from that picture is a load of internet nerds moaning about people being drunk, standing up and swearing

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The only thing missing from that picture is a load of internet nerds moaning about people being drunk, standing up and swearing

It's gonna be geek-tastic if NSCers are in the ascendency! Normal, socially adjusted non-NSC Albion fans are going to be swamping the ticket office after a couple of games demanding to be moved to the lower tiers!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
It's gonna be geek-tastic if NSCers are in the ascendency! Normal, socially adjusted non-NSC Albion fans are going to be swamping the ticket office after a couple of games demanding to be moved to the lower tiers!

Too right they will! Can see it now, nsc will be besieged with countless threads of 'did you see those drunkerds swearing at each other' every Saturday evening. Nsc needs to remember only a small percentage of albion fans read it. We are in the minority and do not represent all that is Brighton and Hove albion football club!

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I'm glad I'm not in the north stand, The testosterone levels will be through the roof!
They even write tough.:glare:

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010

Over 16,000 posts between you.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I'm sure the inanimate piece of software that is NSC will take note of that.

I enjoy reading nsc and interacting with fellow fans who I would not normally mix with, but it does annoy me all the whining that goes on on here. And who gave you the right to name the wsu the roost? This is called NORTH STAND chat in homage to our lovely stand at the goldstone. As I said before in its day the north stand could be a place not for the faint hearted, certainly not a place for people to moan and whinge about boistrousness , swearing and drunkedness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here