Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The US Election

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Mitt Romney is a moron

he really isnt. he might be a religious fruitcake but hes not a moron. why must this be barked out about all senior republican figures or presidential candidates? it really doesnt stand up to any sort of analysis.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Cranky twats for voting green? You are coming across as a bigoted prick or a Republican.
How do you work that out? I'm a Labour supporter and for me the Green Party represent the very worst of the smug and affluent middle class. You obviously might not share that view.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
How do you work that out? I'm a Labour supporter and for me the Green Party represent the very worst of the smug and affluent middle class. You obviously might not share that view.

I don't know. Something to do with you and Spanish labelling people because they don't follow your ideology. Maybe?

There are two people coming across as smug and one is clearly a labour supporter.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Romney vocal support for the hard line Israelis basically gives the green light for Israel to do what it wants in the Middle East. With many Middle Eastern countries in turmoil at the moment I believe that Israel will take full advantage. I prefer an American President who spends more time on national policy rather than meddling where maybe they shouldn't.

Here in the real world there is a lot of meddling going on under the current administration. More than was the case even under Bush.

I doubt there would be any discernible difference under Romney, because Presidents don't set policy.

People are kidding themselves if they look at Obama and think they are seeing anything other than what has come before.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I don't know. Something to do with you and Spanish labelling people because they don't follow your ideology. Maybe?

There are two people coming across as smug and one is clearly a labour supporter.

You were not very nice about Republicans. As if every single one is the same :/

Shouldn't group people like that.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
he really isnt. he might be a religious fruitcake but hes not a moron. why must this be barked out about all senior republican figures or presidential candidates? it really doesnt stand up to any sort of analysis.

Oh wait, Mormon....bollocks, I always get those two muddled up.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
i bet the greens are anti american. think of all those gas guzzlers and giant pick ups thundering down interstates burning fossil fuels. on their way to buy a burger and a gun. before going to church. and they probably dont have a passport.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Put it this way if Romney gets in prepare yourself for many future wars
He'll press the launch button.......I don't understand his religion therefore he will blow us all to kingdom come. Looking in, its sometimes difficult to distinguish who are the bigger nutters, the radical Muslims or the overzealous good old American boys.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Obama is ahead in too many swing states for Romney to win. I've also read articles about how polls don't take into account the Latino vote as much as they should - which would mean the polls are 2-3% wrong in Romney's favour.

I want Obama to win, but Romney wouldn't be the disaster Bush was or McCain/Palin would have been.

Michael Palin?

Interesting choice!

TNBA

TTF

Lewes' best seagull

Jan 31, 2008
America is unique in that it is the only country that is would seriously consider a candidate which derided 47% of its population as 'scroungers'. Remember the outrage when Gordon Brown called an obviously bigoted woman a bigot in the run up to the last election?

Although in reality, only a few of the states (Ohio, Wisconsin, Florida) ACTUALLY matter.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Well I'll admit to being a Labour supporter, it's how you thought I was a Republican that puzzles me.

NOTE: 'Republican' as in the American political party. I am a republican in the British sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here