Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the ultimate NSC Michael Jackson poll- does anyoe really care he died?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
And yet just one album of that music sold 65m copies.

Yes, that kind of makes my point. I am willing to believe there are at least 65m ball less, soulless, spoon fed morons out there.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
You can't knock him because you yes every-one will still be jigging to his songs for years to come....The man was a class act but became rather lost in his wierd dream to make himself white....

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
The guy isn't even cold yet and there are at least 6 threads. Most of them with the usual wankers being highly offensive, f*** me this site is really shit sometimes, so many newbie wankers around.

Jackson was bizarre, different but thats the nature of humanity, turn on something different as it makes them feel better. He maybe , just maybe, liked the company of children. It does not make him a paedo. He was aquitted of any wrong doing. If there was a strong enough case he would have gone down.

But that is not good enough for the tossers on NSC.

He basically died from self induced stress I would imagine. The stress of the court case and charges, the stress of his life going down the toilet, the stress of trying to re build his life and the planned concerts he must have known he was not up to.

Best thread you've ever posted...couldn't agree more

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So it's ok to joke about it when he "might" be dying, but not now he has?

Can I ask you a question, as the resident medical expert on here ;)

A very sympathetic obituary in one of today's tabloids says Jackson suffered for years with vitiligo, which caused him a great deal of distress and made his skin go white.

I know a couple of people with this condition (both white, so I don't know if that makes a difference), and their skin doesn't simply lighten all over. They're left with sort of jagged-edge patchy bits of lighter and darker skin.

So what I'm really asking is: could the "vitiligo" that Jackson allegedly suffered from really change a man's skin completely from Afro-Caribbean in tone to Caucasian, or is it likely to be just a cover story for the fact that he's somehow chemically bleached himself?

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008

A very sympathetic obituary in one of today's tabloids says Jackson suffered for years with vitiligo, which caused him a great deal of distress and made his skin go white.

I know a couple of people with this condition (both white, so I don't know if that makes a difference), and their skin doesn't simply lighten all over. They're left with sort of jagged-edge patchy bits of lighter and darker skin.

So what I'm really asking is: could the "vitiligo" that Jackson allegedly suffered from really change a man's skin completely from Afro-Caribbean in tone to Caucasian, or is it likely to be just a cover story for the fact that he's somehow chemically bleached himself?

Or indeed a mix, that he went patchy and attempted to even it out. But people love a good story..

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey

I've heard that the condition makes people go white in patches, not from head to toe. He probably had it in patches and used it as an excuse to bleach all his skin. That or he bleached his skin and then blamed it on a rare condition.

I think that it's possible, but the fact that he changed all his features (nose, eyes, hair) to match a white person's features makes the condition rather unbelieveable.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Frankly if I was his doctor I'd do one too.

Jackson, a man with a known addiction to painkillers, has just died unexpectedly young. What are the press going to do, in the absence of any grieving relative/gratuitous coffin shots, but stake out his physician's house?

Bloke's probably gone on holiday to get away from the press, which would be perfectly reasonable even for a man who'd done nothing wrong. Can't say I blame him.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com the site that claim to have broken the initial news, now carying items that his doctor has gone missing (leaving car behind?), after allegedly giving him too much of a daily medication..

TMZ are often scarily accurate - they were the first to release Heath Ledger's death and the results of the autopsy too. They often have the 911 call tapes, and I'm surprised they haven't got their hands on it already.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Frankly if I was his doctor I'd do one too.

Jackson, a man with a known addiction to painkillers, has just died unexpectedly young. What are the press going to do, in the absence of any grieving relative/gratuitous coffin shots, but stake out his physician's house?

Bloke's probably gone on holiday to get away from the press, which would be perfectly reasonable even for a man who'd done nothing wrong. Can't say I blame him.

According to tmz, he was a live in doctor at MJ's house.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Even more reason to go away then, why would you want to stay in the home of your dead patient?

Still, let's get the conspiracy theories rolling! This will end up like Elvis, with "sightings" for years to come, and front page stories in the National Enquirer featuring families who've found the image of Michael Jackson on a piece of toast
:clap:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
My favourite media quote so far:

Hundreds of people turned out in front of The Apollo Theater in Harlem, New York as word of Jackson's death spread around the world on June 25, 2009. Alexander Wooden of Queens, New York wrote a message on the windows of his cars "I grew up on Michael Jackson".

So did a lot of boys, Alexander :lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
TMZ are often scarily accurate - they were the first to release Heath Ledger's death and the results of the autopsy too. They often have the 911 call tapes, and I'm surprised they haven't got their hands on it already.
They did also say Britney Spears had killed herself a while back though. :lol:
But it was them that first broke the news he was dead.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Or indeed a mix, that he went patchy and attempted to even it out. But people love a good story..

You should have heard Cher talking last night. She told how she got really angry with someone who told her Michael Jackson was going to do something really bizarre - he was going to whiten his skin. She told him he was typical of those who kept making up stories about MJ, and sent him packing with a mouthful. Then it actually happened. . . There was no doubt in her voice that he did it deliberately, and that her 'source' had actually known what he was talking about.

I must say that Cher was the only celeb I heard interviewed who was honest and brave enough to give a truthful account of how he became.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here