Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the ultimate NSC Michael Jackson poll- does anyoe really care he died?

bigkev2007

Banned
Jan 30, 2008
all the jockeys at wincanton are tomorrow wearing black arm bands as a sighn of respect as he holds the record for riding most 3 year olds in a season

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
My favourite media quote so far:

Hundreds of people turned out in front of The Apollo Theater in Harlem, New York as word of Jackson's death spread around the world on June 25, 2009. Alexander Wooden of Queens, New York wrote a message on the windows of his cars "I grew up on Michael Jackson".

Sky News were on the money last night - they cut to footage of the Rev Al Sharpton talking about Jacko outside The Apollo in Harlem, and the female presenter, obviously having no clue who Al Sharpton was and thinking him to be a bog standard Jacko fan, introduced the footage with "Let's see what this man has to say," and at the end of his address went on to say "That was live from Los Angeles."
:wozza:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Someone dies every 3 seconds, in this world, right?

I care for them as much as I care for Jackson; It's not nice - but there's nothing we can do about it.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
Personally, yes i do, because i appreciated his music.

ask one of the moderators nicely, and i am sure they will change the spelling mistake in the thread title, having said that, maybe they wont, as it will cause more of a laugh with the endless comments it will get :lolol:

i have to agree there hitony, although i would nt have touched an o2 ticket as i, like a lot of people, just know he would not have danced and sang anything like years ago.... it still remains that he was the best showman singer and dancer of all time...sold more albums than anyone else just says it all !!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Didn't give a shit about the kiddy-fiddler while he was alive. Don't give a shit that he died. Feel precisely NOTHING.

IMHO his lasting legacy will be the Bas Savage Moonwalk :lol:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
The guy isn't even cold yet and there are at least 6 threads. Most of them with the usual wankers being highly offensive, f*** me this site is really shit sometimes, so many newbie wankers around.

Jackson was bizarre, different but thats the nature of humanity, turn on something different as it makes them feel better. He maybe , just maybe, liked the company of children. It does not make him a paedo. He was aquitted of any wrong doing. If there was a strong enough case he would have gone down.

But that is not good enough for the tossers on NSC.

He basically died from self induced stress I would imagine. The stress of the court case and charges, the stress of his life going down the toilet, the stress of trying to re build his life and the planned concerts he must have known he was not up to.

I would agree with that and I feel he is someone who never really grew up. Why can't we just wish that he rests in peace and express deepest sympathy to the family?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Allegations that were never proven in a Court of Law.

Course they weren't. And for one reason only...

'Despite the not guilty verdict in the child molestation case neither Jackson's reputation or finances recovered after he made a settlement of around £16.5 million with Jordy Chandler, 13, one of his accusers.'

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
And there is no question that the family were not making money out of Jackson, just because of who he was?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Jordy saw Jacko's bellend. He described it to a tee.
Hence the 16m to hush him up. Everyones happy.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Jordy saw Jacko's bellend. He described it to a tee.
Hence the 16m to hush him up. Everyones happy.

I am sure you would have accepted less that £16m Easy 10!!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Most of us never set eyes on him and never would if he'd lived to be 100.

He was not going to give the world anything else apart from laughs so why the f*ck would anyone miss him.

My Sister died at 48 years old and won't see Falmer. That's far more important to me.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
There was a minutes silence, followed by a school forced to recite 'i'm starting with the man in the mirror' in an assembly in a certain south east london junior school today.

they have lost the f***ing plot some of these teachers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here