• Love 'em

Votes: 24 25.3%
  • Hate 'em

Votes: 71 74.7%

• Total voters

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
What are your views on Crawley Town? Do you love thy neighbour, think it's great for Sussex football or even pop up to see Kuipers now and again or do you rejoice in their recent defeat and wait anxiously for the bubble (and the managers head) to explode?

No fence on this one...

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Indifferent. I do like Marmite though.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Hate 'em but love Marmite.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Crawley Town have their own brand of Marmite? Christ. They really are going places.

Marcus

Jan 2, 2011
Hastings
Hate them, their manager is a right tosser and should have been banned from football after the Boston fiasco. Am glad at their recent indifferent form.

As for Marmite, I have it on toast every morning.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I can remember my home village - Ringmer - knocking Crawley out of the FA Cup about 40 years ago. Good to see another Sussex team in the League - I also quite like the fact that they annoy people so much. What is so wrong about going to Old Trafford and performing well against Man Utd?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Fcuk 'em... why should we love another team... any other team?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Hate Crawley, love marmite. its delicious

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Don't mind them , can quite happily chat to a Crawley fan , but feeling the hatred towards us from them somewhat

as for Marmite I bloody love it , I could quite happily live off Marmite toast for the rest of my days.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You know what? I really dont care either way. If they got to the Prem, hell even won the thing then it would barely register with me a bit like when Man Utd or anyone else wins it. Neither do I have enormous glee when they lose.

Whilst they are in sussex, Im afraid there is only one team for me and thats BHA.

overspill red army

May 28, 2011
Its bloody obvious by the amount of times Crawley topics turn up on a Brighton message board that you all love Crawley and especially its football club,blimey, once upon a time you even wanted to play at the Broadfield stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here