What are your thoughts on Crawley Town?

• Love 'em

Votes: 24 25.3%
  • Hate 'em

Votes: 71 74.7%

• Total voters

overspill red army

May 28, 2011
Have often gone to watch Crawley play since I moved here (about 15 years ago) and I know there are quite a few Brighton fans that will go and watch Crawley as well.

However I understand why people dislike them. Seeing a platform full of Crawley/Palace fans hurl abuse at some Brighton fans at Three Bridges station the other week put a bit of a bad taste in my mouth and can't help thinking my days of watching Crawley may be numbered! (not that I go that much anyway). Even found their 6-0 defeat on saturday midly amusing. And don't get me started on thier "One club in Sussex" chant...

Also, Michele Kuipers seems to be quite unpopular here - was quite suprised as he was such a legend at Brighton!

Crawley as a town has no connection to Palace,it has some Palace fans but they are a minority in this town and are hardly noticed.
It really is wrong to think that Crawley is Palace territory because it never has been and never will be.
Having lived in Crawley for over 4 decades i can tell you again this town is not a Palace feeding ground.
There are by a f***ing country mile more Chelsea fans in Crawley then anyone else.

When Crawley played Palace the other week Crawley took 2000 up there and the stick they gave Palace during the match was quite telling.Croydon got its fair share of stick from Crawley at East Croydon as well,i heard there was a little bother at one of the stations involving Crawley and Palace.There is no lovein with Palace in this town.

If the Brighton fan getting abuse had told the idiots to f*** off i bet they would have slid back under their rock.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Nothing against them, couldn't really care less as we have absolutely no rivalry with them.

Marmite is a wonderful invention though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here