Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "Turienzo" fee

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Surely if we did pay a big fee for Turienzo, the fault does not lie entirely with McGhee.

As he said the other day, he can only pinpoint who he wants and make recommendations.

Sure, he may have rated the Fedster rather too highly, but the board will have done the negotiating and taken the final decision won't they?

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
I thought Boniek made the recommendation to Liam Brady who inturn referred it to his great mate Dick Knight - so is El Turi completely down to MM???? - just a thought

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Surely any blame (is BHAFC a blame culture?) in this lies with whoever saw the video or watched the player as he does not on his current showings seem to be up to the task.

I suspect either McGhee or our Director of Football must have looked the player over and made a decision.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Turienzo has been worth every penny, ten times over. He is, quite simply, a goal machine. The only worry is how long we can hold onto him, with several top Premiership clubs rumoured to be sniffing around.

Last edited:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
bhafc99 said:
Turienzo has been worth every penny, ten times over. He is, quite simply, a goal machine. The only worry is how long we can hold onto him, with several top Premiership clubs rumoured to be sniffing around.

pint of what you are drinking please

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
dunno said:
Perhaps the video was on the blink - blame whoever bought the vhs recorder.....hey It must be DEAN WHITE:flameboun :flameboun

yeah he got it cheap from his Dad's shop in Silverhill

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Don't be silly, if a player turns out to be a success it's down to Dick Knight but a failure is ALWAYS the managers fault.

An NSC FACT

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
munster monch said:
Don't be silly, if a player turns out to be a success it's down to Dick Knight but a failure is ALWAYS the managers fault.

An NSC FACT

Funny you should say that as Micky Adams and DK have each taken the credit for a certain Mr Zamora

rool

Jul 10, 2003
dunno said:
Funny you should say that as Micky Adams and DK have each taken the credit for a certain Mr Zamora

It was more of an NSC observation

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Uncle Buck said:
The DVD did not work as the club could not afford a multi region player.

Multi region players never work anyway. Look at Molango. Shite in England, Spain, Switzerland...

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I have heard that Turi is actually a Dick Knight signing after being tipped off by brady, so think the critisism of MM is unfair on this one.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
attila said:
I'm going to ask Dick about this. I am as baffled and yes, downright bloody angry about this as anyone else. It seems absolutely ridiculous!

.....but how does talking to your penis solve this riddle?

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Jesus Christ, how many times are we going to go over this??

The club are more than aware they have screwed up on this one. They accept it, the fact he is not playing means that they accept it, and everybody from the Chairman downwards accepts responsibility because they form part of the collective.

Now please, let it go, cos it really is getting very very dulll...

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
attila said:
I'm going to ask Dick about this. I am as baffled and yes, downright bloody angry about this as anyone else. It seems absolutely ridiculous!

Which bit??

The Fee?
The fact we signed him?
Who signed him??

Or the fact the Video player was crap???

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Seagull73 said:
Jesus Christ, how many times are we going to go over this??

The club are more than aware they have screwed up on this one. They accept it, the fact he is not playing means that they accept it, and everybody from the Chairman downwards accepts responsibility because they form part of the collective.

Now please, let it go, cos it really is getting very very dulll...

At what point have the club said that they made a mistake?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here