Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "Turienzo" fee

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
jonny.rainbow said:
JULY 27th 2005The 22-year-old, who impressed on trial in a pre-season friendly at Lewes

This is the bit that gets me. I was there and thought he looked pony to be honest.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
God these threads are so so dull

"£150k" this and "£150k" that and you really have no idea how much we actually spent on him...do you know why? COZ IT WAS UNDISCLOSED!!!!!

£150k is what someone's mate's girlfriends mum's cleaning ladies hooker heard when she was spending the night with leon knight's brother's 2nd cousin. FACT

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
dunno said:
Perhaps the video was on the blink - blame whoever bought the vhs recorder.....hey It must be DEAN WHITE:flameboun :flameboun

Prehaps Turinenzo is a Goalkeeper!! And someone mucked up ala Mike Bassett :lolol:

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
KinkyHitler said:
Brady is still at Arsenal isnt he, no history of that sort of thing at that club is there?

You are a spurs fan. No history of prejudice against The Gunners from your lot is there?

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
jonny.rainbow said:
JULY 27th 2005

Albion seal deal for striker Turienzo

Argentinian striker Federico Turienzo has agreed personal terms on a proposed move to Brighton.

[/COLOR]
Personal terms were no doubt hefty to encourage such a long distance move, unless that's why the fee was high ie his wages are relatively low (but high by Argentinian standards) and could offset the fee a bit. Maybe optimistic, but whatever it certainly was a major league cock-up.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
How long did Nogan take to 'click'? Give the argie a chance ,you never know it might take half a dozen games it might never happen but to dismiss the player after so little evidence is pathetic.
Iwas at the lewes game and thought he was shit too but apparently had come straight from the airport so obviously had only the briefest introduction to the team, if he was going to be the world beater some seem to expect he wouldn't need a trial & wouldn't be here would he? It doesnt take too much working out.

As for ernest & tony meolas loan spell has anybody pointed out to them that their posts are banal,unfunny & repetative. Whats the point of continually slagging the club you claim to support.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
fake slim said:

"£150k" this and "£150k" that and you really have no idea how much we actually spent on him...do you know why? COZ IT WAS UNDISCLOSED!!!!!

£150k is what someone's mate's girlfriends mum's cleaning ladies hooker heard when she was spending the night with leon knight's brother's 2nd cousin. FACT

Well who's gonna let FACT get in the way of wild accusations and pointless pontification. No-one here that's for sure.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
fake slim said:

Dont care if you believe me or not, it was 150k from the horses mouth

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
KinkyHitler said:
Dont care if you believe me or not, it was 150k from the horses mouth

Can't argue, it was probably something like that from the disclosed agents fees.

I'm not gonna slag the guy off yet, neither slag off the manager because things like this at our club are ALWAYS going to be a collective decision.

.. but lets not stick our heads in the sand.

There has obviously been a fee.

Last edited:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
takes time for some players to settle in other countrys. and he has had a couple of niggly injuries hasnt he?
things dont look good, but give him a chance i say.

JSD Albion

Jul 17, 2003
Burgess Hill
Les Biehn said:
This is the bit that gets me. I was there and thought he looked pony to be honest.
I was at Lewes too and confidently announced at half time that we'd not be seeing the clumsy Argentinian lad again. I'm not claiming to be a great judge of a player, but he really did look poor that day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here