Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Trick or Treat Thread...............

D

Deleted User X18H

.........fun sizes ready and novelty chocs ready here in suburban BN1 ...........if those little shits from Mowden turn up they will get my toe up their public school arses..........any one else awaiting trick or treaters sign here when visited.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I never give em a chance - lights out here in Zefarelly towers, if they do dare to knock they'll be tomato sauced! HA HA HA HA - evil Tedebear making no concessions to stupid American ideas...

:lol:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
We're too far out for anyone to come knock our door. Nor will my children go shamelessly begging for sweets at strangers doors.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I have some trick or treaters I got last year. They are still locked up in my kennel. I hose them down whenever I need them.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If they are kids give them a SMACK.

"There's YOUR f***ing TREAT kid"

Its a PAGAN festival anyway.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
2 six year olds have just knocked on the door , only to be told to feck off by RM_Taylor as he was in the middle of eating his dinner.

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
they will get the treat of a rotweiler trying to jump through the glass in the door.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I give em a little smack and send them on their way.

They can find their own syringes.
We had a smackhead in Asda today, completely off his head. His mate came in and told him to stay outside. His mate said he wanted to get him some grub and 5 minutes later got collared by security for nicking.:D Trick or Treat ? :laugh:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
we have an empty basket outsde the door with a sign ontop inviting people to help themselves, if kids do knock they reveive a tangerine/banana/apple, - needless to say they rarley return

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Does anywhere else have to suffer the "fun" of Mischief Night which is apparently the night before Halloween in Scouseland.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/views/our-view/2006/10/30/halloween-rampage-100252-18015426/

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...ath-of-boy-on-mischief-night-100252-20038095/

Mischief night is the night before Bonfire Night in Yorkshire. There isn't any knocking on doors (except to run away) but jam on door handles, dustbin lids tied to the door handle etc etc.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Do all of the pranks involve door handles somehow? ;)
No but they were the most common as they were the most accessible to kids without being caught.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Mischief night is the night before Bonfire Night in Yorkshire. There isn't any knocking on doors (except to run away) but jam on door handles, dustbin lids tied to the door handle etc etc.
In Grimsby it is more likely to be dogshit smeared on door handles and letterboxes. If you are unlucky, the wheelie bin will be set alight instead of a bonfire.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Somebody's just rung my doorbell.:eek::eek: Got to find somewhere to hide......:ohmy:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
p.s. What most people think they see in the distance is a bonfire actually turns out to be a twocced motor that has been torched.

D

Deleted member 2719

Scrounging for sweets is not something i want to encourage my lad to do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here