Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Trick or Treat Thread...............

D

Deleted User X18H

We just had a group of teenage girls I apologised we had chocs instead of fags.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Huge COVENS of little kids in the area all around Preston Park station earlier this evening, all jumping around dressed in witchy stuff, and supervised by a couple of sensible adults, the kids having a great old over-excited time. It was really sweet. Bless.

Does anywhere else have to suffer the "fun" of Mischief Night which is apparently the night before Halloween in Scouseland.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/views/our-view/2006/10/30/halloween-rampage-100252-18015426/

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...ath-of-boy-on-mischief-night-100252-20038095/
When I was a very young kid in Leeds, Mischievous Night was on November 4th.

And even as a four year old, I remember joining in the fun, terrorising the neighbours in Kirkstall.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Several gangs of surly, monosyllabic teenagers (aged from approx 13-15), loitering around on the highstreet...

Should any of them DARE to even so much as BREATH on my front door they'll be getting a boot right up their scrawny arses.:)

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
We were just delighted by a lovely firework display possibly from chav pub central (aka The Swiss Cottage) right before Arthurs bedtime, in his jim jams standing on the bed in the spare room peering out the window quite interestedly but not entirely sure (judging by his grip on both me and Zef!).....bit young for all this yet I reckon!

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
We were just delighted by a lovely firework display possibly from chav pub central (aka The Swiss Cottage) right before Arthurs bedtime, in his jim jams standing on the bed in the spare room peering out the window quite interestedly but not entirely sure (judging by his grip on both me and Zef!).....bit young for all this yet I reckon!

Had the pleasure of flying into Dublin a couple of years only to see a flurry of rockets heading up towards the plane! The pilot apoligised after we landed for the antics of the local youth. There were so many fires in the streets that it looked like a warzone. The next day it was clear that in certain areas of the city if it could be burnt it was burnt including cars, bins, trees (still living at the time of being set alight), and furniture.

The theme of the night appeared to be get pissed, steal a car, taunt the police, burn everything, and try and shoot down planes landing at the airport! Seemed to make our attempts of trick or treat pretty tame.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
We just had a group of teenage girls I apologised we had chocs instead of fags.

I just had 3 teenage girls bash on the door dressed like St Trinians!! Not really the right dress code but they got a milkyway for effort!!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I just had 3 teenage girls bash on the door dressed like St Trinians!! Not really the right dress code but they got a milkyway for effort!!

pics?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Don't see the harm in it, as long as the kids are pre-teens.

Those are my favourites anyway.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Did you give them a bar each?

They grabbed handfuls of the things greedy gits! Not much left for Tank when he gets home apart from a few Twix bars, obviously not a kids favourite choclit bar!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I ususaly send mrs bulldog to answer the door and then sit back and watch the kids running away screeming.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here