Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Ting Tings

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I like the Ting tings. They've released a couple of great singles and at least they're not yet another identikit indie band in the Razorlight mould.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
Oh I see, so you're trying to win the 'Most Pretentious Poster' award. I just love the way some people rave on about some artist that virtually nobody has ever heard of.

I listen of XFM in the main so does that make me cool ? Actually I just listen to that station as I prefer the music they play, no other reason. I have no idea who Pendulum are and I would hazard a guess that most people haven't. Still they must be good if you say so.

if you havent heard of pendulum then you're not listening to xfm very hard...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
if you havent heard of pendulum then you're not listening to xfm very hard...

I listen a lot, why would they play a poor man's Depeche Mode though ? I Googled them and can't you tell that Aussies are a bit behind the times ? Give me Kylie anytime.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Oh I see, so you're trying to win the 'Most Pretentious Poster' award. I just love the way some people rave on about some artist that virtually nobody has ever heard of.

I listen of XFM in the main so does that make me cool ? Actually I just listen to that station as I prefer the music they play, no other reason. I have no idea who Pendulum are and I would hazard a guess that most people haven't. Still they must be good if you say so.

Lol, you obviously didn't get your own pun...:lolol:

wasn't being pretentious at all.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
God the bird is fit. I love her body, slim but big bangers. Awesome.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
God the bird is fit..

MUTT.

Ting%20Tings.jpg

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Right. I like that not my name bollocks but shut up and let me go is the biggest bunch of shit I've ever heard. How f***ing annoying is that song? Christ. I'd rather listen to the second razorlight album on repeat for a week than have to endure that again.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
. I'd rather listen to the second razorlight album on repeat for a week than have to endure that again.

I made the mistake of downloading that when it came out and one listen was more than enough.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Right. I like that not my name bollocks but shut up and let me go is the biggest bunch of shit I've ever heard. How f***ing annoying is that song? Christ. I'd rather listen to the second razorlight album on repeat for a week than have to endure that again.

Agreed, except the Razorlight bit as they are absolute cock sauage.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I've liked all the 3 TING Ting songs I've heard so far. A Young Debbie harry? Well maybe, but she reminded me more of Wendy james of Transvision Vamp.

When you look that good, who cares what you sound like!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here