Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Ting Tings

Albion Edd

Brighton til die
Jul 5, 2003
Patcham
I went to the NME tour, I don't mind the ting tings, DIOY,Y? were a pretty good to watch but I didn't think their music was the special, Joe Lean were pretty dull just another ordinary indie band. The Cribs were fantastic as ever.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Have just knocked Madonna/Timberlake/Timbaland off the Number 1 spot in todays top 40! :cool: Very annoying/catchy song....

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
Off to see them tonight at the Academy 2, and for what it's worth thought they were better than the Cribs on the NME Tour at Manchester

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
Oh and I forgot, definitely reminds me of Debbie Harry, which might have something to do with it

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I saw The Ting Tings on Saturday night at Concorde2. I thought they were brilliant. Someone mentioned that they were poor live, and 'that's not my name' was especially poor. I struggle to believe this as they did a lengthy version of this track and it was amazing the way they worked it and the crowd certainly liked it.

Incidentely I was in a club last night and they played a fairly minimal dance track which subtly samples this track and that was bloody good as well.

I saw The Ting Tings on Saturday night at Concorde2. I thought they were brilliant. Someone mentioned that they were poor live, and 'that's not my name' was especially poor. I struggle to believe this as they did a lengthy version of this track and it was amazing the way they worked it and the crowd certainly liked it.

Incidentely I was in a club last night and they played a fairly minimal dance track which subtly samples this track and that was bloody good as well.

That was me. Maybe they just weren't my thing, or maybe they have got significantly better in the last 3 months. To be honest I've heard a couple of their songs now, and I still don't like them. Just seems all rather boring and repetitive.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Don't tell me this dross is number one.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The Tings Tings are absolutely SHITE. Who BUYS this garbage?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Just a lot of shouting and lack of musical ability. Seems a pair of tits and a nice face can get people to part with their money for just about anything these days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here