Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Ting Tings

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Against my better judgement I'm getting quite into them. Also find the bird fit although I'm not sure I should.

[yt]6UX0p7uAW2s[/yt]

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
your a f***ing homo Les, you only like them because shes pretty fit, in a few weeks your regret it, dont do it, your look like a gayer!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
She's a bit toothy but kind of reminds me of a young Debbie Harry but with bigger bangers. Now that can't be wrong.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dear god, to quote the bloke in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, I need to B my L over someones Ts.

I made the mistake of going to see them on the NME Tour. They were gash; the second worst band of the night. Although in fairness I've not heard any of their recorded stuff. 'It's not my name' was f***ing terrible live though.

Can I just say; if anyone is thinking of going to one of those NME gigs; listen to the bands first. I didn't, and was forced to sit through these guys, Does It Offend You, Yeah? (yes it does because it's f***ing rubbish) and Joleen and the Jing Jang Jong (if they had an original song/thought or any degree of musicianship they'd be dangerous). The only saving grace was the Cribs, and I only thought they were average.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Me and Les went last year, The Rumble strips were f***ing Ace imo so were the little ones, pull tiger tail were a bunch of middle class wankers and blood red shoes remind me of the ting tings a fit girl singer, hmm seems to get you places!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Me and Les went last year, The Rumble strips were f***ing Ace imo so were the little ones, pull tiger tail were a bunch of middle class wankers and blood red shoes remind me of the ting tings a fit girl singer, hmm seems to get you places!

That is a pretty spot on assessment of the evening. BRS's bird is lovely though.

Haha I am friends with a couple of the guys in Pull Tiger Tail! The music is pretty average though, they used to be in a much better band.

Rumble Strips are OK, I saw them supporting The Young Knives a few years ago and they were good, I'm not a great fan of the album though. Not heard any of The Little Ones, and Blood Red Shoes are ace.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Haha I am friends with a couple of the guys in Pull Tiger Tail! The music is pretty average though, they used to be in a much better band.

Rumble Strips are OK, I saw them supporting The Young Knives a few years ago and they were good, I'm not a great fan of the album though. Not heard any of The Little Ones, and Blood Red Shoes are ace.

:lolol: Munkfish is well out of order. Pull Tiger Tail were utter pants though.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Funnily enough Les I've been seriously considering doing a post about the Ting Tings as I like them musically, having a fit young lady is just a bonus.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Been trying to remember what they were called after seeing them on Jonathan Ross, I started off thinking that were shite but by the end of the song quite liked them but couldn't remember what they were called. Weird.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If its any consolation.. I rather fancy Duffy.... in fact I might even buy the album...this from an Indie .... P.s, I caught the NME tour when The Arctic Monkeys were on it.. average band.. well surpassed by Maximo Park !

Double Hard Bastard

Oct 16, 2006
I made the mistake of going to see them on the NME Tour. They were gash; the second worst band of the night. Although in fairness I've not heard any of their recorded stuff. 'It's not my name' was f***ing terrible live though.

Can I just say; if anyone is thinking of going to one of those NME gigs; listen to the bands first. I didn't, and was forced to sit through these guys, Does It Offend You, Yeah? (yes it does because it's f***ing rubbish) and Joleen and the Jing Jang Jong (if they had an original song/thought or any degree of musicianship they'd be dangerous). The only saving grace was the Cribs, and I only thought they were average.

I thought Does it Offend you, yea! were quality & and was impressed by the Cribs new album! Don't get The Wombats album it's f***ing shit. Off to see Vampire Weekend tomorrow now they are top knotch!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I thought Does it Offend you, yea! were quality & and was impressed by the Cribs new album! Don't get The Wombats album it's f***ing shit. Off to see Vampire Weekend tomorrow now they are top knotch!

The Wombats rock.... Patricia The Stripper, class indie/Teen angst !

Some good asymetrical rock too as in The Futureheads.....

Mind you if you want class look up Harrisons ..... :drink:

Double Hard Bastard

Oct 16, 2006
The Wombats rock.... Patricia The Stripper, class indie/Teen angst !

Some good asymetrical rock too as in The Futureheads.....

Mind you if you want class look up Harrisons ..... :drink:

Very impressed with the Futureheads especially 'the beggining of the twist' I recommend if you've not already seen them live then get your arse along to the Hives. Greatest live band i've ever seen! (so far)

Didn't like DIOY,Y? I'm afraid; a couple of the riffs were decent, but it was all just a bit repetitive. However, I did buy the Cribs album (after the gig) and it is ace. I think the album is better than they were live, but that's just me; it could also be because now I know the songs and I didn't then.

I've not heard anything by the Wombats but I suspect that I won't like it, so I'll probably follow your advice! :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here