Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The teachings and wisdom of The Complete Badger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Look. How can anyone who waxed lyrical for so long about Kuipers then doesnt go to his appreciation night because of "other commitments" be taken seriously?

Really. I mean a chance to actually meet your hero, have photos, chat but NOT go.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Look. How can anyone who waxed lyrical for so long about Kuipers then doesnt go to his appreciation night because of "other commitments" be taken seriously?

Really. I mean a chance to actually meet your hero, have photos, chat but NOT go.

That wasn't Badger's choice though.

[Kuipers took out an injunction...]

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009

I really REALLy wanted to go but it clashed with my dad's birthday (As far as I remember... there WAS a very good reason). Kuipers is some one i like to model my life on, full on passion for the Albion and everything he does, showing commitment and dedication towards his family and his career.

You can't judge some one on the fact he DIDNT go to the evening.

He's still a cock. I prefere WW to TCB.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing

Yes, but maybe he was 'in character' when saying all those things about MK and in real life thought he was rubbish. As you go to these things in real life, I can see why he stayed away.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i would much rather read the views off someone who actually goes to the games regularly than someone who doesnt
i agree with some off his comments says but think some off what he says is absolute crap and he does goes over the top from time to time but at least he gets off his arse spends his hard earned money and goes to the games !! so for me he is perfectly entitled to give his opinion

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
i would much rather read the views off someone who actually goes to the games regularly than someone who doesnt
i agree with some off his comments says but think some off what he says is absolute crap and he does goes over the top from time to time but at least he gets off his arse spends his hard earned money and goes to the games !! so for me he is perfectly entitled to give his opinion

Indeed he is, but being a nasty, vindictive and irrational prick when it comes to spsts is not part of the deal. You post the type of crap he posts on here then you can standby to standby, he needs to grow up. Personally I think it's a case of low self esteem ...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
As you go to these things in real life, I can see why he stayed away.

:thumbsup:

I also go to the Albion. I expect not to see you there either. I have never met you. What a strange comment to make.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Indeed he is, but being a nasty, vindictive and irrational prick when it comes to spsts is not part of the deal. You post the type of crap he posts on here then you can standby to standby, he needs to grow up. Personally I think it's a case of low self esteem ...

Its attention seeking, which is why I'm sure he loves this thread. Ignore him if you don't like what he says and don't get involved with his little arguments.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Its attention seeking, which is why I'm sure he loves this thread. Ignore him if you don't like what he says and don't get involved with his little arguments.

I'm not sure it is, however his threads are a bit like watching a car crash, you know it's going to end badly and you know you should look but you just can't help yourself.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern

he didn't go to that??

So basically all his Kuipers eulogising was just some hilarious part of his NSC persona?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
On the grounds that this thread has been reported because it has been started ABOUT a member, as was stated, it is normal practice to close a thread when it is started about a member, a very good point, and as such I shall be locking this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here