Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Swindon mob taking right proper liberties in Bwighton [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Its not the violence I have a problem with, its the moronic way the whole thing is talked about, the terminology used ("bovver", "ob" etc) and the endless mutual mastarbation about the prospect of men chasing after other men.

All of you who are interested in talking about or indulging in football violence, please watch this clip and realise how stupid you all sound. WE AREN'T IMPRESSED.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfcnAvx7fc8

There is a delightful irony in one person criticising others as being 'moronic', whilst at the same time being unable to spell 'masturbation' correcrly!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Thought there was a few BWS at the City Ground today, or certainly looked a bit chavvy anyway

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
The whole thing is pathetic with a capital P

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Don't see the problem. We discuss just about anything else, and this is at least football-related.

I agree. Problem with this is that at one end of the argument you've got a smattering of 'tear-up boys' and at the other are the geeks that make up 91.2% of NSC and who spend an unhealthy amount of time on here, only going outside to sign the postman's chit as they take delivery of their latest PS3 game from Amazon. With those two going head to head you're never going to get anywhere on this one me thinks.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
There is a delightful irony in one person criticising others as being 'moronic', whilst at the same time being unable to spell 'masturbation' correcrly!

Not really, there is a big difference between not being able to spell wanker and not being able to stop yourself being one.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Is Don the Ronnie Moore-lookalike?

Don must be over 70 now, but always employed and served characters. One barman looked the spitting image of Basil Fawlty a couple of years back, while one of the regulars was known as "Sellotape Man". He bizarrelly had sellotape on his fingers, studied form in the Racing Post and darted back and forth from The Bell to the bookies all afternoon!

Jan 30, 2008
Its not the violence I have a problem with, its the moronic way the whole thing is talked about, the terminology used ("bovver", "ob" etc) and the endless mutual mastarbation about the prospect of men chasing after other men.

All of you who are interested in talking about or indulging in football violence, please watch this clip and realise how stupid you all sound. WE AREN'T IMPRESSED.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfcnAvx7fc8
no ones trying to impress anyone, i asked a question and some twats on here who have no idea on the "scene" feel they have the knowledge to make assumptions on what went on or didn't go on, still had a good few faces in the standard after the game, all the best lads

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
no ones trying to impress anyone

Clearly not, I mean that's why he's labelled his video with tags like ICF, hooligan, Watch Squad and so on, in the hope this will get viewed by some proper lads.

When all you can see is a few shoppers waiting to cross the road into the station, and a line of police. And he drove round TWICE, just to see that (or maybe the second time he was just coming out of the sex shop)

:lolol:

If I'd known he was passing, I'd have given him a wave :bigwave:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
When all you can see is a few shoppers waiting to cross the road into the station, and a line of police. And he drove round TWICE, just to see that (or maybe the second time he was just coming out of the sex shop)

:lolol:

Quite like the furry dice that makes an appearance round about the 25 second mark :lol:

Oct 25, 2003
no ones trying to impress anyone, i asked a question and some twats on here who have no idea on the "scene" feel they have the knowledge to make assumptions on what went on or didn't go on, still had a good few faces in the standard after the game, all the best lads

the 'scene' as already said by a member of the 'o.b' was a few swindon fans shouting a bit

nothing to get excited about really is it?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I agree. Problem with this is that at one end of the argument you've got a smattering of 'tear-up boys' and at the other are the geeks that make up 91.2% of NSC and who spend an unhealthy amount of time on here, only going outside to sign the postman's chit as they take delivery of their latest PS3 game from Amazon. With those two going head to head you're never going to get anywhere on this one me thinks.

Tear up boys? Is that the embarrasing bunch of idiots that follow the Albion who look like they shopped for bargain last decades designer gear at the TK Maxx sale?

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That video is pure wank. I am ASTONISHED that you didn't have anything better to do than drive past a pub taking a film of some policemen doing nothing and a handful of alleged twats you can't even see.

f*** me, pwoper nawty.

If you had any bollocks you'd have stopped the car, got out and THEN filmed them. As it is, I'd have been embarrassed to put my name to that load of shit.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
ob on top of the situation end of. fair play for them travelling though ,all because a few of them got a slap at their place in December ,needed to prove that they have a firm their happy so thats all that matters dont you think?

co7.jpg

or is it more

DannyDyer.jpg

Last edited:

GAFFERKNOWSBEST

Nov 19, 2007
That video is pure wank. I am ASTONISHED that you didn't have anything better to do than drive past a pub taking a film of some policemen doing nothing and a handful of alleged twats you can't even see.

f*** me, pwoper nawty.

If you had any bollocks you'd have stopped the car, got out and THEN filmed them. As it is, I'd have been embarrassed to put my name to that load of shit.

And why the f*** would i bother to stop, park and get out the car it wasn't even me who was filming, so how about you jog on, you sigh :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here