Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Swansea thread

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What does it say.And by the way I think Wilkins must be mad not even to have Jake in the 16

I'd agree but if one of the subs who replaces him wins us the game we'll really have nothing to complain about will we? Doubt it will happen but it would prove DW right although at the moment I'm astounded he's left him out

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
He's sitting in the stand at Swansea wondering what he has done wrong. (this isn't a private msg btw)
Ah bless, I suggest he picks his chin off the floor and gets on with fighting for his place back like most pros who are dropped would do.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Ah bless, I suggest he picks his chin off the floor and gets on with fighting for his place back like most pros who are dropped would do.

On his performance last week he did not deserve to be dropped from the squad..imo

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
boys doing well
Elder to win this if Wilkins has the balls to bring him on !

Onjly if the Swansea keeper is Coco the clown like the Southampton keeper was on wednesday evening.
Yes Elder scored but more by luck than judgement.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf

He does, continually.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
perhaps DW has got this gane right. I'm happy taking a point from Swansea

We've been level at this stage of every away game so far and we know what's happened in all of them. I just hope we don't end up dropping deep and inviting pressure again.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home

Jake was rested on wednesday because he was likely to play today. So how can he prove himself.

As for Elder and Loft scoring on against Southampton, once they put an outfield player between the sticks they looked a lot more solid at the back.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Loft is the answer.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Stiffen up the midfield, seems reasonable as we appear to be under the cosh a bit

Going for the draw rather than the win is a dangerous tactic though

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Diamonds are forever.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
WTF is going on with Seagulls World?:rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here