Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Swansea thread

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Fortunately Duffy who scored two against us last season was injured. Still a point is a point.

An improvement on last season when defeats seemed to run to 4,5 or 6 on the trot. Credit where it's due imo, maybe DW has learnt from experience. Well happy with a point today

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Yep, wasn't expecting anything so well done lads.

Strange that this team can dig in when backs against the wall but cannot assert themselves on the 'easy' games.

Prove me wrong at Bournemouth, I'll be there!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Yep, wasn't expecting anything so well done lads.

Strange that this team can dig in when backs against the wall but cannot assert themselves on the 'easy' games.

Prove me wrong at Bournemouth, I'll be there!

A goal away from home would be welcome. We've scored just one in four games.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
would you tell race that :bigwave:

Would they tell HIM that is the question!!

He likes being called names, fat and old/rugged and experienced/pub player is nothing compared to what I call him on a daily basis!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Would they tell HIM that is the question!!

He likes being called names, fat and old/rugged and experienced/pub player is nothing compared to what I call him on a daily basis!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Not long been back and im happy with that. A good result but a backs to the wall job for most of the game. We looked vulnerable at the back, but good going forward.

Some Baffeling subs fromm Mr wilkins though. He seams to have an obsession with bringign dfenders on late in the game, despite the scoreline. I feel we could have nicked it but im delighted with a point

Only our 2nd away point since March 31st.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here