Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The St Pauli / Palace Chant Yesteray

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
I noticed yesterday that in the second half that when THAT chant started, certain sections within the right hand side of the terrace started booing the chant.

Before people start with the usual if you do not like a chant sing start something else, that is exactly what happened, with that area starting the traditional Albion, Albion, Albion.

Beyond that rather a good atmosphere yesterday.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Tell you where it does sound good st pauli probably. Also when peterboro scored they sung it so lets just knock it on the head guys.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Three of you don't like it but how many joined in? Why not post a poll and let the majority that post on Nsc decide if they like it? No one is making you join in. As I said to Beach Hut, did you start any chants yourself yesterday?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Three of you don't like it but how many joined in? Why not post a poll and let the majority that post on Nsc decide if they like it? No one is making you join in. As I said to Beach Hut, did you start any chants yourself yesterday?

If you read the original post, another chant was started, when a section started booing it.

Not my favourite chant, but then I am not a fan of this contrived / organised atmosphere, that some believe we should have.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Its a poor chant and we have so many other better one's. I would love us to slow down GOSBTS and then build up speed......

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Just keep singing it because Richard Reynold's Haircut dont like it is a good enough reason for me.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The biggest problem with the song is its association with our rivals. However good or bad it may be or whatever its origins, it will forever make me think of Palace. I reckon a lot of our fans feel the same. That is not a good thing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here