Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The St Pauli / Palace Chant Yesteray

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
it works well . I suppose we want to keep palace subjects to be discussed by palace fans . There is plenty of scope in the away end for discussion about attendances .

Actually it doesn't work well in reality. The away fans end is not for proper discussion. It's just become a forum on the board for slagging off other teams ( mostly us ), and for fans of other teams to slag off Palace. There is no area on the BBS where away fans can join in with a sensible conversation - well in practice you can, but it means never refering to which team you support.

Is this a open forum for football fans ? Us being your rivals ? will want to put our views on any anti or pro ? palace topics . So i suggest if you dont like it dont view palace threads . I dont insult anyone and play within the rules , but i do now have a good idea of the reasonable posters and the idiots .

It took you 11 days to come up with that!Firstly, it was obviously just a joke and not an insult.Secondly,I will view whatever thread I like on a BHA forum.Thirdly,It would take more than a Palace C*** to convince me to do otherwise.Fourthly,I am glad that you don`t insult anyone as it shows that you were brought up properly.Unfortunately I wasn`t.So f*** off you over precious pikey twat.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Just keep singing it because Richard Reynold's Haircut dont like it is a good enough reason for me.

Very much this!

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
It took you 11 days to come up with that!Firstly, it was obviously just a joke and not an insult.Secondly,I will view whatever thread I like on a BHA forum.Thirdly,It would take more than a Palace C*** to convince me to do otherwise.Fourthly,I am glad that you don`t insult anyone as it shows that you were brought up properly.Unfortunately I wasn`t.So f*** off you over precious pikey twat.

:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here