Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Specials - Brighton Centre tonight

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Would be worth going just to see the crowd.
Middle aged male BHA fans trying to create there youth.
Expect there will be loads of BHA scarfs tied round wrists and 8 eye cherry red DMs in force? :clap2:

Lush

Mods' Pet
I am home too and pleased to report that you can take The Specials out of Coventry ...

The cavernous wastes of the Brighton Centre seemed somehow appropriate, the crowd had mainly left their wives at home and were up for it and knew all the songs, not just the hits, Terry Hall was his usual grumpy but lovable self and I skanked my socks off. It wasn't the same as 30 years ago, but it still works. And God isn't it good to hear lyrics that mean something - even if back then we thought we'd NEVER be working for the Rat Race.

Flumpyj

Mar 3, 2009
Just got back from the gig myself,myself and Son had a very good skanking time,absolutly fantastic :thumbsup:

The Lemming Stomper

Under the flag
Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Just got back from the gig myself,myself and Son had a very good skanking time,absolutly fantastic :thumbsup:

you've not got a dual personality, have you mate ?? :O

btw, the Specials was my gig of the year. I didn't think anything would knock off Leonard Cohen at Madison Sq Garden in October but i was wrong !!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
f***ing hell! I'm actually to tired to type what I thought about tonights gig! :laugh:.

I lost my trainers [Adidas Spezials :wink:] once, and had to go outside to put them back on, but my life, that was something else! :thumbsup:

The surge when RAT RACE came on, was f***ing unreal!

markw

Aug 28, 2009
Twice this year and as good as it gets :clap: just got home and happy, a bit better than in 1979 at worthing assembly hall :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here