Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Ruffian Club/The Guardians of Albion

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I dont remember all this back in the 70's at the Goldstone ,from us in the north stand against the gold chain/sheepskin coat ,jag guys in the west stand !!!!!!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I dont remember all this back in the 70's at the Goldstone ,from us in the north stand against the gold chain/sheepskin coat ,jag guys in the west stand !!!!!!

Cos the food and drink was the same and so was the smell in the bogs. :lolol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Jesus, get over yourself. The whole 'Ruffians' thing is hilarious, a spontaneous outpouring from real fans, and I'm sure even Insider can see the humour in it. Anyway, if you subscribe to the view that the fans ARE the club (which to a large degree I do) then it is they who are speaking. Besides, I'm sure it's a fad which won't last, then we/you can all go back to being po-faced about everything.

Pardon? Get over myself? I don't see something the same way as a dozen or so other people do and you think I need to get over myself? and I/we can go back to being po-faced?? How generous

I do subscribe to the view the fans are a good proportion of the club, but I'm under no illusion that NSC represents all the fans of B&HA, nor that they are "real" fans - whatever that means.

I've had enough to be honest. Of all of this.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Pardon? Get over myself? I don't see something the same way as a dozen or so other people do and you think I need to get over myself? and I/we can go back to being po-faced?? How generous

I do subscribe to the view the fans are a good proportion of the club, but I'm under no illusion that NSC represents all the fans of B&HA, nor that they are "real" fans - whatever that means.

:flounce:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Blimey! You're a real barrel of laughs :lol:

bloomin eck! keep your stuffing in:facepalm: or the ruffian bears will get yer:p

Attachments

• hols 071.JPG
    hols 071.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 189

1901 Club & The Ruffians Club - a celebration not a division...

Right, it seems a few have got the wrong end of the stick.

The Ruffians vs 1901 Club is not a war or a division of the supporters. If anything it is a celebration of our own statuses and preferences.

The club could not survive (and thrive) on and off the pitch without both sets of supporters (and all those in between).

The Ruffians' ideal of pies, pastys, chips and beer whilst singing our hearts out for the Albion happens to appeal to me more than the corporate/hospitality treatment. I started supporting the Albion on the terrace behind the goal at the Priestfield and haven't looked back.

So to prove there is no division/favouritism, here is a design for the proud 1901ers:

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/1901_01

Attachments

• Picture 13.png
    Picture 13.png
    99.2 KB · Views: 175
  • Picture 14.png
    Picture 14.png
    142.3 KB · Views: 176

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The Ruffians vs 1901 Club is not a war or a division of the supporters. If anything it is a celebration of our own statuses and preferences.

The club could not survive (and thrive) on and off the pitch without both sets of supporters (and all those in between).

The Ruffians' ideal of pies, pastys, chips and beer whilst singing our hearts out for the Albion happens to appeal to me more than the corporate/hospitality treatment. I started supporting the Albion on the terrace behind the goal at the Priestfield and haven't looked back.

So to prove there is no division/favouritism, here is a design for the proud 1901ers:

these t-shirts made me chuckle.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Ah you've woken up to the fact that there are 2,500 customers all of which SUPPOSEDLY have money!!:laugh: This thread must be generating you loads!!! :lolol:

Presumably we wear these to claim our tickets for the Man Utd away game in January? :laugh:

Ah you've woken up to the fact that there are 2,500 customers all of which SUPPOSEDLY have money!!:laugh: This thread must be generating you loads!!! :lolol:

Presumably we wear these to claim our tickets for the Man Utd away game in January? :laugh:

No I'm not making living out of these designs! Won't be giving up the day job!

But as I said in my earlier post, if I make money from sales I will donate to REMF.

So come on everyone, get kitted out in this season's must have items! :)

Maybe a range of premium wear for the 1901 Club members will help...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Were the ruffians
Were the ruffians
were the ruffians., brighton boys

Yeah double your prices for the 1901 range, they won't be interested otherwise.

Ah, but that would be favouritism and creating a division within our ranks...

So instead I propose a shirt license, anyone who would like to wear the 1901 Prawn design must pay me a fee of £100 for 5 seasons, with an option to extend... but in return they are guaranteed the respect of the Ruffians who will appreciate that they are proud of the prawn sandwich habit. They will also gain priority for any subsequent A-list 1901 clothing ranges.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here