Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
🤣 ;);)🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣:cool:

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
When we ever learn. The kids 18 years old, we made this mistake with Connolly. He needs time to mature and be eased in and out of the starting line up. Clearly he’s got huge potential and is above Undav but it doesn’t change the fact we still need another striking option.

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
When we ever learn. The kids 18 years old, we made this mistake with Connolly. He needs time to mature and be eased in and out of the starting line up. Clearly he’s got huge potential and is above Undav but it doesn’t change the fact we still need another striking option.
Is Chris Wood available?

Lol

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
*the opinion
Given as recently as two weeks ago the club were in negotiations for another striker, who sadly chose Chelsea, tells me it’s a fact not an opinion. I will trust the clubs judgement over the NSC crowd.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Some of you have Connolly PTSD. We need a post-Connolly counselling thread so that every decision the club makes here on in doesn’t need to be informed by what happened to Aaron. #pray4connolly

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Some of you have Connolly PTSD. We need a post-Connolly counselling thread so that every decision the club makes here on in doesn’t need to be informed by what happened to Aaron. #pray4connolly
Haha that’s not a bad suggestion. Irrespective of the Connolly situation there aren’t many clubs who throw an 18 year old in and play them week after week, especially ones looking to be top ten in PL. that’s a hell of an ask for a young man.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Haha that’s not a bad suggestion. Irrespective of the Connolly situation there aren’t many clubs who throw an 18 year old in and play them week after week, especially ones looking to be top ten in PL. that’s a hell of an ask for a young man.
Agreed, and I doubt we would, tactically we’ve played with a false 9, Welbeck when fit, and now we have Ferguson - that’s 3 different options not including Undav (which is probably sensible).

Jude Bellingham is only a year older than Evan, he’s got 76 Dortmund apps and 22 England caps. Age shouldn’t be a barrier, and if he’s ready mentally and physically, then he’s ready.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
The point is the statement is correct, regardless of who coined it.

For me the definition of insanity is, when it is pointed out what a useless venal gang of fools the present Tories are, someone says 'whatabout Jeremy Corbyn'.

Or the suggestion that the failure to sign a 20 goal a season striker is either a conspiracy hatched by the sinister Tony Bloom and his evil employees, or the result in the inability of Tony Boom and his rubbish employees to identify decent strikers, or the unwillingness of tight-fisted Tony bloom to pay the going rate.

Whatabout no decent oven-ready striker would come here because we are a rubbishy lower league club punching above our weight?
You miserable git. We are now in the top 10. Were last season too. You need a change of perspective and to stop making assumptions of other poster’s reasoning for our striker recruitment failures.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here