Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The riches of our Chairman Mr Tony Bloom

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
It's okay. Daddy will be here in a mo to mop it up. He's probably not olkd enough you clean himself yet... cue another you would say that to my face crap.

ive said that twice, and you come out with insults as much as me. burns your a hard hard man, do want any trouble with someone like you.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
ive said that twice, and you come out with insults as much as me. burns your a hard hard man, do want any trouble with someone like you.
You shouldn't waste your time on here sam, you've only got another 20 minutes before bath and bedtime. Now run along and play with your toys for 20 minutes before having your wash and nap

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
It's okay. Daddy will be here in a mo to mop it up. He's probably not olkd enough you clean himself yet... cue another you would say that to my face crap.
You shouldn't waste your time on here sam, you've only got another 20 minutes before bath and bedtime. Now run along and play with your toys for 20 minutes before having your wash and nap

You might've both started with valid points, but now you're both coming across as petty little keyboard warriors. The sexual tension is palpable, I suggest you get a room, a bottle of Rose, and settle your feelings the Brighton way.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Some people on here are annoyed that the dont know his wealth. Tough shit. The stadium wouldnt be f***ing built if he didnt stump up the cash.

Its nothing like Archer etc. You dont build a f***ing stadium approaching 93m+ only to take it away a few years later.

Spot on - it's also none of our business whatsoever... Tony and the Bloom family will put into the football club what they wish. I'm sure we are in safe hands.

PS - Does anyone else want to post on here what they earn a yr / are worth in assets?

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
You might've both started with valid points, but now you're both coming across as petty little keyboard warriors. The sexual tension is palpable, I suggest you get a room, a bottle of Rose, and settle your feelings the Brighton way.

id love to be in the same room as mr burns

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Don't judge everyone by your own stanards sweetheart :flounce:

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Don't judge everyone by your own stanards sweetheart :flounce:

:wrong:Now now, don't try and lure in more willing 'biters' on your bickering hook. Just saying. You two have been at each other all day on about 4 different threads. 6 of one, half a dozen of the other. Give it a rest.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
:wrong:Now now, don't try and lure in more willing 'biters' on your bickering hook. Just saying. You two have been at each other all day on about 4 different threads. 6 of one, half a dozen of the other. Give it a rest.
I've told you a million times do not exagarate!! It's only two threads and only for a hour.. today... but you see a pattern?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Spot on - it's also none of our business whatsoever... Tony and the Bloom family will put into the football club what they wish. I'm sure we are in safe hands.

PS - Does anyone else want to post on here what they earn a yr / are worth in assets?
I'm certainly willing to divulge my assets: I have a tv, cd player, some CDs and an old sofa. Anyone wanna give me £200m for them?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Thr truth is nobody knows what Mr Bloom is worth and that is the way he likes it ... and if it wasn't for Mr Bloom stumping up all the cash for the stadium and squad we would be looking at another relegation fight . Lets just leave the chap alone Eh

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I think that what amuses most people is the fact that nobody appears to know his wealth as he doesnt shout about it or is ever on Rich Lists, even football ones

Doubled his wealth on the christmas pie aparently.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
How much your worth from a financial perspective is TOTALLY different to his much money you have to your name.

These rich lists are a bit ridiculous as some of the richest people in the world don't even appear on them.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
How much your worth from a financial perspective is TOTALLY different to his much money you have to your name.

These rich lists are a bit ridiculous as some of the richest people in the world don't even appear on them.

And there are at least three different ways to measure whether you're a millionaire or not.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Surely the ultimate, if unlikely, aim for most clubs is for it to be irrelevant how much the owner is worth? As long as the club itself is making enough off its own back to be comfortable then surely that's enough?

That said, if he feels the urge to help buy a player or 5 over the summer I doubt anyone would complain...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here