Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Recent Stabbings

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It would seem that most racists are black or asian. You don't hear of many white people being accused of stabbing black or asian people do you.

Just thought I'd point that out like.

er, the Stephen Lawrence 5, er Joey Barton's brother, er...

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I presume its a tribe thing with the black gangs:p
There is no doubt that blacks do seem to cause most of the problems in the world,although a good percentage are great people.:shrug:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Aren't kids sensible enough to realise, that if you carry a knife, then you are more likely to be stabbed.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I have always felt that the Authorities find it extremely difficult to deal with many issues that disproportionately effect ethnic minority groups.

Even the press have some difficulties with it.

'Community Leaders' explain why such atrocities exist within their midst and we try to understand, honest we do.

It sensitive you see !!

The example that you need to draw from might be how the Authorities dealt with football violence in the 80's.

A predominately white working class crime the Authorities had no problem with quite draconian approach to these issues.

Policing became more prominent and intrusive and penalties became very severe and some might argue disproportionate.

I have never quite understood how we all readily accepted that we could be turned away from travelling to a football game if the police just 'felt' that we might cause trouble, irrespective of any evidence or previous convictions.

We were happy to allow the Police to use their prejudices on this one but at the same time being told to stop and search a black guy or an Asian guy is discrimination.

The answer remains, stop talking to 'Community Leaders' and go into the estates and houses where knife crime exists irrespective of ethnicity.

Make the penalties severe and the Policing intrusive and you will see a reduction in knife crime, no doubt.

Of course it wont happen, Politicians will stutter, community initiatives will fail, youth clubs built and community leaders interviewed ……..and sadly youngsters will continue to be killed,

Very true.
In my view anybody that carries a knife is only a heartbeat away from using the thing in a potentially fatal manner and anyone that is caught carrying one should be subjected to THE most draconian penalties. Trouble is that it won't happen as it IS - whether you like it or not - mainly a black problem and the Police and authorities cannot be seen to be targetting the bkack community. It would take a huge Police effort and could not be done but I would like to see every kid - black or white, male or female - be subjected to stop and search and to be known that it would happen at any time. All schools/youth clubs should have metal detectors and the pupils should have to go through these detectors every day. Then you cannot say it is racist although doubtless it would be called "ageist". It would take a massive effort to do it though.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I have always felt that the Authorities find it extremely difficult to deal with many issues that disproportionately effect ethnic minority groups.

'Community Leaders' explain why such atrocities exist within their midst and we try to understand, honest we do.

It sensitive you see !!

The example that you need to draw from might be how the Authorities dealt with football violence in the 80's.

A predominately white working class crime the Authorities had no problem with quite draconian approach to these issues.

Policing became more prominent and intrusive and penalties became very severe and some might argue disproportionate.

I have never quite understood how we all readily accepted that we could be turned away from travelling to a football game if the police just 'felt' that we might cause trouble, irrespective of any evidence or previous convictions.

We were happy to allow the Police to use their prejudices on this one but at the same time being told to stop and search a black guy or an Asian guy is discrimination.

The answer remains, stop talking to 'Community Leaders' and go into the estates and houses where knife crime exists irrespective of ethnicity.

Make the penalties severe and the Policing intrusive and you will see a reduction in knife crime, no doubt.

Of course it wont happen, Politicians will stutter, community initiatives will fail, youth clubs built and community leaders interviewed ……..and sadly youngsters will continue to be killed,

summed up well

Mr Blunt

Apr 21, 2008
Brighton

It sensitive you see !!

absolutely spot on

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sadly there will be some kiddie in South London or South East London or North London getting ready to go out on a Saturday night RIGHT NOW with his whole life ahead of him who will be dead outside a pub in about six hours time and splashed all over the news in the news in the morning and the papers on Monday morning. Probably about page eight or nine this time around, due to it not really being news anymore. It's just so f***ing sad.

RIP whoever you are :angel:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Sadly there will be some kiddie in South London or South East London or North London getting ready to go out on a Saturday night RIGHT NOW with his whole life ahead of him who will be dead outside a pub in about seven hours time and splashed all over the news in the news in the morning and the papers on Monday morning. Probably about page eight or nine this time around, due to it not really being news anymore. It's just so f***ing sad.

RIP whoever you are :angel:

Why don't you simply say within the capital?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Why don't you simply say within the capital?

Just watch. It'll be South East London (8/11 favourite), North London (5/4), South London (7/4). Outsiders East London (9/2) and if you fancy a punt on West london you'll get 13/2. 9/1 on betfair.

Sorry. Almost certainly bang out of order on this one. but it's pathetically predictable.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Just watch. It'll be South East London (8/11 favourite), North London (5/4), South London (7/4). Outsiders East London (9/2) and if you fancy a punt on West london you'll get 13/2. 9/1 on betfair.

Sorry. Almost certainly bang out of order on this one. but it's pathetically predictable.

I'll take your north London odds.What odds for a black life to be taken?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'll take your north London odds.What odds for a black life to be taken?

The young lad's colour is irrelevent. And it's always a young lad. He'll be somebody's much-loved son, and he'll be one of the good guys. Somebody just trying to step in and calm things down between between one of his harmlessly pissed mates and the evil fucker with the knife. He won't stand a chance.

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I hate it when the Press immediatley class a stabbing as a "Racist Attack" when a white bloke stabs a black bloke, but if its th eother way around it just an "Attack"....it could've been a Racist Attack aswell!....morons!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The young lad's colour is irrelevent. And it's always a young lad. He'll be somebody's much-loved son, and he'll be one of the good guys. Somebody just trying to step in and calm things down between between one of his harmlessly pissed mates and the evil fucker with the knife.

Why is the colour irrelevent?

Lets not go all go pc on this.You know full well the odds are stacked against a black person losing his life.Facts don't lie here so lets not side step the issue.Alot of the victims that die either belong to a gang,supply drugs or are known to carry weapons themselves.Very rare people attack to kill in a ramdon attack.Sometimes all it takes is someone walking on someone elses turf.Not so long ago this happened to a black lad who died.Do black youth see other black youths more of a threat?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I hate it when the Press immediatley class a stabbing as a "Racist Attack" when a white bloke stabs a black bloke, but if its th eother way around it just an "Attack"....it could've been a Racist Attack aswell!....morons!

That really fucks me off as well.Classic case in Crawley a few years back.How the f*** can 5 on 1 not be classed as a racist attack?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Why is the colour irrelevent?

Lets not go all go pc on this.You know full well the odds are stacked against a black person losing his life.

I'd say the exact opposite was true meself. Hence the Met actually going so far as to set up Operation Trident to investigate so-called 'black-on-black killings' :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here