Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Recent Stabbings

Apr 25, 2008
Playing my flute
Mainly black culprits.

That is all.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2223471/Stabbing-of-EastEnders-Brooke-Kinsella's-brother-Ben-Lay-down-weapons,-pleads-family.html

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Rival gang killings and drugs are a major factor

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Similar issue in the US.

No idea why, but perhaps the non-white races feel they can't get a fair deal, so they don't care how they take what they see as their share?

and if the economy goes down hill big time we can expect more of the same. Dangerous times ahead.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Mainly black culprits.

That is all.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2223471/Stabbing-of-EastEnders-Brooke-Kinsella's-brother-Ben-Lay-down-weapons,-pleads-family.html

Why do you bother? That's it? Your whole argument? Oh well, at least luddites like Algie will understand your simple train of thought.

Racist arseholes - Mainly white culprits.

That is all.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Why do you bother? That's it? Your whole argument? Oh well, at least luddites like Algie will understand your simple train of thought.

That is all.
It would seem that most racists are black or asian. You don't hear of many white people being accused of stabbing black or asian people do you.

Just thought I'd point that out like.

It would seem that most racists are black or asian. You don't hear of many white people being accused of stabbing black or asian people do you.

I got the distinct impression that most of these stabbing are gang related and are not racist at all.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

I wasnt accusing white people of stabbing anyone.

TBH you're probably right.

I'm not being funny here but why do black people have to belong to a gang - surely they just attract trouble.

In the areas where most gangs are people belong to gangs for protection, reputation and also I suppose for a sense of belonging. Just MHO.

Yeah but it seems quite ironic though doesn't it, as most of the stabbings and fatalities seem to involve gang members.

I suppose if your young and live in one of these very rough estates where knife crime is a fact of life, you have a choice between the devil and the deep blue sea. Join a gang for some form of protection and get stabbed, stay out of a gang and get stabbed.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I have always felt that the Authorities find it extremely difficult to deal with many issues that disproportionately effect ethnic minority groups.

Even the press have some difficulties with it.

'Community Leaders' explain why such atrocities exist within their midst and we try to understand, honest we do.

It sensitive you see !!

The example that you need to draw from might be how the Authorities dealt with football violence in the 80's.

A predominately white working class crime the Authorities had no problem with quite draconian approach to these issues.

Policing became more prominent and intrusive and penalties became very severe and some might argue disproportionate.

I have never quite understood how we all readily accepted that we could be turned away from travelling to a football game if the police just 'felt' that we might cause trouble, irrespective of any evidence or previous convictions.

We were happy to allow the Police to use their prejudices on this one but at the same time being told to stop and search a black guy or an Asian guy is discrimination.

The answer remains, stop talking to 'Community Leaders' and go into the estates and houses where knife crime exists irrespective of ethnicity.

Make the penalties severe and the Policing intrusive and you will see a reduction in knife crime, no doubt.

Of course it wont happen, Politicians will stutter, community initiatives will fail, youth clubs built and community leaders interviewed ……..and sadly youngsters will continue to be killed,

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I have always felt that the Authorities find it extremely difficult to deal with many issues that disproportionately effect ethnic minority groups.

Even the press have some difficulties with it.

'Community Leaders' explain why such atrocities exist within their midst and we try to understand, honest we do.

It sensitive you see !!

The example that you need to draw from might be how the Authorities dealt with football violence in the 80's.

A predominately white working class crime the Authorities had no problem with quite draconian approach to these issues.

Policing became more prominent and intrusive and penalties became very severe and some might argue disproportionate.

I have never quite understood how we all readily accepted that we could be turned away from travelling to a football game if the police just 'felt' that we might cause trouble, irrespective of any evidence or previous convictions.

We were happy to allow the Police to use their prejudices on this one but at the same time being told to stop and search a black guy or an Asian guy is discrimination.

The answer remains, stop talking to 'Community Leaders' and go into the estates and houses where knife crime exists irrespective of ethnicity.

Make the penalties severe and the Policing intrusive and you will see a reduction in knife crime, no doubt.

Of course it wont happen, Politicians will stutter, community initiatives will fail, youth clubs built and community leaders interviewed ……..and sadly youngsters will continue to be killed,

Probably your best ever post.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield

That is all.
That sounds the most racist comment on this thread so far

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here