Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The reasoning behind your username?

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Blimey, this is only about the 4th time this thread has appeared on NSC in the last 4 years ;)

Went to a game with friends who support Hull City last game of 2000-2001 season (away at Carlisle :ohmy: nice short journey for me then :) )

After the game Carlisle hoolies/wannerbees/kids/etc came running over the pitch to get to the Hull fans, who remained remarkably calm (must have been the thick line of robo cops and police dogs that kept then quiet?!!!) Did kickoff outside the ground though, bit of a hairy walk to the minibus, thought I was going to get a smack!!

Anyway, a Carlisle hoolie was bouncing around the pitch, with his black hodded top over his head and we nicknamed him "Dancin Ninja" and I've taken that name as my username.............sad but true :(

Last edited:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
*sigh*

Because I once went to Pevensey Bay, and dressed up as said circus act in order to discourage voters from cating their preference in favour of D Bellotti Esq.

It bloody worked as well.

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
Playing cricket this season and scored my first 15 runs in a game in singles. So the skipper said "He's scoring in Binary!"

They even managed to turn one of those '4' signs into a '1' to rub it in!

The fact that we've won all our 7 games 1-0 makes it feel about right too!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
because i f***ed up the spelling of the word "Bradders"

the 7 has two meanings - leon knights number , and a one numbered salute to bobby zamora (2+5)

Jul 14, 2003
BN2
When I joined NSC there was a thread running about the Milwall crew, the Cardiff crew, etc.

I like an occasional glass of the red stuff, as well as a Harveys or two, so I kind of combined them. I think it gives us a direction too - pretensions of greatness, or some such.

And I'm particularly fond of the avatar. I'm awaiting the invention of animated signwriting, so I can put one on each side of the car.

Lush

Mods' Pet
This thread has appeared so many times it's starting to feel like therapy...

I got horribly horribly pissed at the Albion Centenary Dinner, passed out on the table circa 1970 on the video presentation, woke up when all the lights went up, and then went and threw up all over my frock in the toilets, awrrrrrrighttt????

:blush:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Because I really like South Park.

Oh, ok, the Simpsons.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Cos I'm to lazy to be original! I'm not Kentish though, Sussex born and bred and on a mission to spread the word about the mighty Seagulls to the Kentish pikeys.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here