Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The reasoning behind your username?

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
I started taking a few balloons to games about 4 years ago. On occasion I've been known to take a few thousand, so the name seemed logical. Haven't found the time to organise anything yet this season, but perhaps the Spurs game is the next opportunity.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
used to play for mejona.

always wear number 12

aka riskit because that was my name on brightonfans.com. 'riskit' because i knew it would annoy BISCUIT. though because he has left now it dosent hold the same effect as before!

U

um bongo molongo

joined NSC in the summer back when this guy was scoring for fun pre-season and I got a bit over-excited about him. A failed attempt to inspire a new chant for him...

(spelt it wrong and all)

:nono:

(his dad does come the congo though - if he does ever make it back into the side, I still want to hear the chant...):clap2:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I was born and bought up in Brighton (23 years) and then lived in Haywards Heath/Burgess Hill for 15 years.

I'm now doing misonary service in the Shropshire outback - spreading the good word of the blue and white strips.

Some day, I will come home ..... but for the time being, I am a Shropshire Seagull

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am going to die a slow death with this - FFS how many times is this subject discussed :angry: :angry: :angry:

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
When Coppell left for Reading i registered thanks to the assistance of Citrus a close pal. And Jean Tigana was being touted as Coppells successor:lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tommy Cook reporting said:
Erh, well don't comment then Beach Hut. Not everyone has been on here as long as you.

Mine? Well, my fave player was always Peter Ward........

:salute: :p :salute: :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here