Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The RACECOURSE roll call

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
The following NSCers and friends have all indicated they will be at the Racecourse (or hope to be) for the big Wrexham Fans United day next Saturday.

Please wear your Brighton blue and white stripes (and someting red too!) as trying to get all clubs to come in their own colours to create a real impact. Any banners would be great - espesh the Millennium Stadium banner!

Hope to be meeting in the Walnut pub beforehand (about 1.20pm to travel to ground together with a load of Wrexham fans)

Anyone who wants to join please indicate on this thread and you will be made VERY welcome. Will also PM you into the loop with any last minute arrangements.

OTLW, Mrs OTLW, OTLW Junior (age 3!)
Glenn Hoddle and Mrs Glenn Hoddle (plus 2 friends)
The Northstander
Rod Thomas
Bwian and Mrs Bwian
Repugnant Toad
Hiney
Turkey
Biscuit
Ben Andrews' Girlfriend
samparish
brisgull
Set of Tracksuits

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
It's gonna take ages (according to the website, if I miss the 17:46 back from Wrexham it could be 14 HOURS:eek: ) and cost me a helluva lot to get there from Exeter. Can I meet someone coming from somewhere else and maybe get a lift or something?

I'm thinking possibly brisgull here, or maybe some of the lot coming from Brighton - which route will you lot be taking?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm staying for the weekend so can't help you there Samparish.

I hope the weekend gets the message out there to anybody who is unaware of the situation.

It would be fantastic if they could get a shit load of Chester fans to join us-put local issues aside, etc. That'd have great impact considering how much the clubs like each other...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
samparish said:
It's gonna take ages (according to the website, if I miss the 17:46 back from Wrexham it could be 14 HOURS:eek: ) and cost me a helluva lot to get there from Exeter. Can I meet someone coming from somewhere else and maybe get a lift or something?

I'm thinking possibly brisgull here, or maybe some of the lot coming from Brighton - which route will you lot be taking?

Why not go on to Red Passion and see if any Wrecsam or Cardiff are coming in from your neck of the woods? Seriously, Cardiff have a game on Friday and there's talk they'll be sending a few up possibly.

Gotta be worth a go.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Bwian said:
Why not go on to Red Passion and see if any Wrecsam or Cardiff are coming in from your neck of the woods? Seriously, Cardiff have a game on Friday and there's talk they'll be sending a few up possibly.

Gotta be worth a go.

Good thinking, if I can't get something sorted with some Brighton fans in the next few days i'll definitely give that a try

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Anyone driving Via Leeds, Nic, I know you havea car full. I have Pm'd the Leeds Bods so await a reply?

:clap:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Train from Leeds 8.23, Arrive in Wrexham 12.11!!

:flameboun

Shall I wear me old black and red away or me blue and white stripes?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
El Presidente said:
Padders and I will be there too, where are people meeting up?

The Walnut at about 1.20pm ish .... Meeting a load of Wrexham and walking to the ground together .... Most want us to join them in the main Pryce Griffiths Stand

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
The Northstander said:
Train from Leeds 8.23, Arrive in Wrexham 12.11!!

:flameboun

Shall I wear me old black and red away or me blue and white stripes?

Blue and white stripes please Adey!

Wear a red hat or something as well!!!!

I should be able to pick you up - can confirm by Wednesday evening!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Glyndwr red wxmfc said:
Is it the walnut tree in rhosddu ?

Bugger!

I gathered it was close to the ground?

Can any Wrexham enlighten us???

We may have to chose an alternative pub

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Hiney said:
Last year we met in the big pub in the centre (Yates??)

5 mins walk from the ground and good if you're parking at the ground

:clap2:

I have just posted on Red Passion to ask for advice .... my feeling is the Walnut maybe some sheepshaggers pub devious Wrexham farmers want to have their wicked way with us gay boys from Brighton!

:lolol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Nic, do we want the balloons again?

Should be a good day!!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
The Northstander said:
Nic, do we want the balloons again?

Should be a good day!!

Balloons - Wrexham are doing a red balloon thingy .... some blue baloons wouldn't go amiss among that sea of red!!!

:lolol: :lolol:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
WALNUT is okay!

Directions from Wrexham lads:

It is only 5 mins walk to the ground from the Walnut. It is near the Railway Bridge on Crispin Lane (Kop End of Racecourse). It is very easy to get to indeed. Good to park near the houses there anyway as you can get away fast after the game.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

X1332Y1404S5W700H400.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here