Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The problem with posession football.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
But surely this is the team Gus built for the Championship. CMS, Hoskins, Buckley, LuaLua, Harley. Five players there brought in to take on the Championship. Allright we've been unlucky with injuries but so does every team. He had his spend up in the close season. Now we're saying the team's not good enough for Gus's style of play

Yes, CMS (no service), Hoskins (who), Buckley (Great when fit), KLL (not had a good run in the side, and now injured), Harley (??? over his signing).. I wouldn't blame Gus 100% for all this! Tony will have to put up some more funds if we are to progress.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Then again. We're 13th in the league and we 've just beaten the Leaders 3-0 perhaps we're doing ok. I still think our goals and chances occur when the system is forgotten and someone acts individually and uses their instinct. I didn't go Saturday but I find that Navarro/Sampayo incident disturbing. I would hate to think of Bridcutt desparately looking to offload a pass because he's under strict orders not to go long.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here