• I don't give a toss

Votes: 48 50.0%

• Total voters

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
*Gullsworth* said:
Well Spawny bollocks i like them and i have always supported Brighton when we have played them. Cant see the Man U hatred somehow. And to say you hate them over Palace.............well:)

Why do you hate Palace then? Because as a brighton fan you are told to? I hate whoever pisses me off most, and that is and has been or 20 old years Man Ure.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I dont care. Premier what?

Overpaid pansies vs Alice Band 11?

Handbags Utd vs pampered ponces?

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
chez said:
Why do you hate Palace then? Because as a brighton fan you are told to? I hate whoever pisses me off most, and that is and has been or 20 old years Man Ure.

Hate hate Palace because of the intense rivalry and when we play them it is always cut and thrust. When we have played Man U..............we want to beat them but deep down we know they are on a different planet to us. I know which team i would like to see Brighton play on a regular basis....Palace

* oh hang on if we were playing Man U on a regular basis we would most probably be in the Premiership.........mmmmmmmm*

:down:

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
The amount of Man U arse-licking and self-promotion going on in this thread is making me f***ing sick. Man U are a better club than Chelsea and IMO play better football. Of course they played brilliant football when I was younger, but I thought there was something just SLIGHTLY boring about the same club winning the Premiership every year. Penalties weren't given at Old Trafford and everything seemed to be sympathetic towards United. This takes nothing away from the football they played, which was obviously fantastic, but, like Chelsea now, they simply couldn't take it when things went against them, which is really quite pathetic. Good football no doubt, but IMO played in the wrong spirit.

If Arsenal were at their best more often, they would win the Premiership. They've got the most talented squad in the league IMO.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Simon Morgan said:
The amount of Man U arse-licking and self-promotion going on in this thread is making me f***ing sick. Man U are a better club than Chelsea and IMO play better football. Of course they played brilliant football when I was younger, but I thought there was something just SLIGHTLY boring about the same club winning the Premiership every year. Penalties weren't given at Old Trafford and everything seemed to be sympathetic towards United. This takes nothing away from the football they played, which was obviously fantastic, but, like Chelsea now, they simply couldn't take it when things went against them, which is really quite pathetic. Good football no doubt, but IMO played in the wrong spirit.

Which before Man Utd dominance was Liverpool in the 80s. And the same thing, no penalties given, winning the league every year, souness a right **** etc etc

Yoda

English & European
HAMPSHIRE DAVE said:
Don't give a toss about the over-hyped Premiership!
The only top league I watch is the best league,
LA LIGA
VAMOS BILBAO,VAMOS SEVILLA!
HAMPSHIRE DAVE

f*** of it is.

Serie A is where it's at, and don't give me that "Italian football is boring" shit. There has been more goals scored so far this season in Italy than Spain.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Gully said:
Man Utd fans might be a bunch of plastic big-headed tossers from anywhere but Lancashire, but over the past couple of years they pale into insignificance when compared to Chelski.

Good call.:clap:

I hate Manchester United with almost a passion. But if it was a choice between them or chelsea it has to be manure by default. Yes we all hated them during the 90's, but what Chelski are doing is a lot worse. They are buying every tornement left right and centre. (at least man U invested in their youth team the year they won the treble). Chelsea dont deserve their recent success. If it hadnt been for a bottomless pocket of a Russian, they would have gone the same way as leeds.

For once (and once only) that team from old traffod are the lesser of two evills.

If Arsenal could just get their act together we would not have to worry about this problem.

Rant over.

Last edited:

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Withdean Wanderer said:
Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't United EARN their money, rather than have one man poor a few hundred MILLION within the space of a couple of years into the tranfer/wage budget?

Not quite sure why you can completely hate them either. Unlike the current Chelsea side, the United team of this season, and of the nineties, play some quite simply Sexy football. Dwight Yorke and Andy Cole, Solskjaer and Sheringham. That strikeforce OOZED class. Look at the current Chelsea forwards - Drogba (25 million) Shevchenko (30)...can't think who else they have up front, but anyway. Good players? Yes. Good TEAM players who are fantastic to watch? No way.

Giggs
Neville
Scholes
HOMEGROWN talent. And not just talent, but the BEST you can get.

How many home grown players do Chelsea have in their squad. One?

Nail hit on the head.:clap:

HAMPSHIRE DAVE

Dec 7, 2004
NR SOUTHAMPTON
Yoda,
I never said anything against the Italian league.
Spent a number of years going to Italy in the 90's to watch games.
It was the best league for a large part of the last decade.
Now it's the Spanish league.
In terms of going to games.
No contest!
The stadiums,atmosphere etc are ten times better in Spain.
Went to AC v Inter in 94 when Milan were in their prime.
More noise at the Withdean last Saturday.
The best stadium I've been to in Italy is Sampdoria.
HAMPSHIRE DAVE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here