• I don't give a toss

Votes: 48 50.0%

• Total voters

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
The Complete Badger said:
Fair point:lolol:

I am trying to do the 92 though, and so far all of the 68 I have managed have been with the Albion. If we don't get a game at Old Trafford soon, I might just have to you know.....!

On a tangent, is there a recognised pecking order among the "92ers", taking into account visits to former League club grounds, and the stadia changes of recent years - eg. adding the Ricoh Arena to Highfield Road, Eastlands to Maine Road, the Reebok to Burnden Park, Emirates to the Library, etc? What's the highest number anyone could have done above and beyond the magical 92?

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Fair point:lolol:

I am trying to do the 92 though, and so far all of the 68 I have managed have been with the Albion. If we don't get a game at Old Trafford soon, I might just have to you know.....!

Make it a ressie match then!! 68 grounds. Thats good going, at least you managed to fit The Goldstone in there. :clap:

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
The problem I have with my 92 is that I have only watched us away for a relatively short time (about 9 years), so I have done virtually all the Championship and League 1 grounds, but still have loads of Prem and League 2 to do. I really need us to get relegated (or promoted twice), or my count won't get much higher!! [/B]

:lolol:
Not sure whether to deplore the relegation talk, or admire the optimism! :thumbsup:

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
they have the largest turnover.

No they don't.

Real Madrid now have the largest turnover.

As for the poll, Manchester United, as for the question, Manchester United! :clap2:

I was bought up a Man Utd fan, so I still hope they do well, and I'm a big fan of Sir Alex :bowdown:

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Unfortunately, I think it's a safe bet that I will tick off Accrington Stanley before the Emirates:lolol:

Oh, I dunno...
Accrington: 14 points off promotion
Brighton: 8 points off promotion,
Gooners: 12 points off relegation :)

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Ice Man, I think you are splitting hairs a bit, sir! The question was mainly about this country, and United certainly have the largest turnover here. As for worldwide, well it's only very recently that Madrid overtook them for the first time in years. I think my point still stands!!

Sorry, I didn't realise you were only referring to this country.

:)

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Going back to King Eric, I would just like to say this is my favourite EVER goal (yes, I know noone cares). Not only is it a fantastic goal, but check out the arrogance in that celebration. LEGEND:bowdown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4vR3Lsy4E0&mode=related&search=

One of the greatest celebrations :bowdown:

I remember when Henry did that after he'd scored for Arsenal, he looked like a right twat and it was also an INSULT to Sir Cantona IMO.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
i holding on to the hope that arsenal can actually WIN AT HOME and continue a good away record. then beat united chelsea(TWICE) and win the league! :lolol:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
chez said:
I never understand how people can have anything but hatred for Man Ure. Have people forgotten what wankers there fans & players have been for the past 15 years. Not forgetting 83 either. MY hatred for Man Ure is way past my disliking of Palace.

Well Spawny bollocks i like them and i have always supported Brighton when we have played them. Cant see the Man U hatred somehow. And to say you hate them over Palace.............well:)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Why on earth would you describe their players as "wankers?"

For the following reason: Rio Ferdinand turns up at the local restaurant Est Est Est a few weeks ago at 10.45pm. The young lad on the door says "Sorry sir we don't take orders after 10.30".

Rio starts giving it some of the "Do you know who I am", but the young lad sticks to his guns.

Following day Rio phones up the manager and threatens that all United players will stop eating there, unless the lad is sacked.

Five minutes later the lad is given his P45.

That is being a WANKER in my book.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here