• FLAIR

Votes: 98 63.6%
  • GHEYNESS

Votes: 36 23.4%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 20 13.0%

• Total voters

Mar 13, 2008
I really want one. No doubt I would have the piss ripped out of me. But oh well.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Where's the junior size? My little girl already wants this, but size 8 will be far too big for a seven year old.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
ile get my ladyfriend to wash it for you,it will fit her nice after shes finished shrinking the shyte out of it

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Being of the fairer sex (albeit slightly past my absolute juicy prime), I'll be nicely catered for by the much-maligned Errea bandwagon. I just thought I'd show some much-needed solidarity to my Albion-supporting bruvvers with regard to their pinklessness.

So sort it out Club Shop - or I'll be spending my 'new shirt money' on Gin instead. :salute:

Solidarity sister! :blush:

I want my sunday league team to play in the pink and white stripes as soon as is possible.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I would rather nail my bollocks to the mast of a sinking ship than wear a fricken pink away shirt.

But dont get me wrong. I'm not homophobic.

You'll often hear me say to my friend before a home game - "do you fancy one up the BOT" (Battle of Trafalgar) :smile:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Damn you all.

Being an Albion fashion victim I may find myself having to slip into the club shop pre-pub tomorrow to purchase said shirt.

But it's OK for me, I'm a lady. Therefore don't have to worry incessantly about being thought gay as a result. Forty odd quid WELL spent, I think.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Not sure it deserves 3 questions on the Insider section though.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Not sure it deserves 3 questions on the Insider section though.

With all due respect, mr Deep, I feel I made a valid point. There's obviously alot of interest from male fans, why not take advantage of that and get it produced in male fit aswell, and then use it to highlight a cancer charity later in the season. We're a club that cares.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
With all due respect, mr Deep, I feel I made a valid point. There's obviously alot of interest from male fans, why not take advantage of that and get it produced in male fit aswell, and then use it to highlight a cancer charity later in the season. We're a club that cares.

With all due respect-there appears to be some interest from a handful of men on NSC.

Personally, I think it's awful and that has nothing to do with me being stuck in the dark ages-it is simply a horrible shirt (it's only a pink version of our home shirt and I dislike that too). Still, I guess it does have that "Look at me-I'm wearing pink and I'm from Brighton" factor if that's what you're looking for.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
With all due respect-there appears to be some interest from a handful of men on NSC.

Personally, I think it's awful and that has nothing to do with me being stuck in the dark ages-it is simply a horrible shirt (it's only a pink version of our home shirt and I dislike that too). Still, I guess it does have that "Look at me-I'm wearing pink and I'm from Brighton" factor if that's what you're looking for.

:bowdown:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
How THICK is the material? Normal football shirt thickness? Might wear one to do my RUN in like.

Mar 13, 2008
What size in mens is a 12?? Like the chest size across??

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

With all due respect - i wouldn't call them men either,just a bunch of sad twats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here