Votes: 20 13.0%

• Total voters

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
This one is a a lot better picture as its in (very grim) daylight

6216_245514080531_641880531_8159782_75493_n.jpg

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The only thing that lets it down is that wanky sponsors logo. Oh for the days of something classy-looking like SANDTEX (never thought I'd say that)

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
I am interested in getting one, but I am worried about the fit. Has anyone got a L or XL, do they fit normally or do they look ridiculous with the ladies fitting ??

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Do you know what Cheeky Monkey and Samhale86, I bet if you came up with a design that is obviously going to be so much better, then there would be plenty who would suggest that your ideas are "wanky" "shit" etc.

So you don't like our sponsors logo, well good for you, I am sure the sponsors like it, and they are paying for it to be there, you (we) should be grateful for their contribution to the club. How on earth is it wanky? It is a logo, it is that companies brand, all logos are different, we may prefer one over another, but getting so angry and abusive about one that is on a (our) football shirt is beyond me.

As for the position of the badges, why so much of a problem with this? Fashions come, fashions go, these things change around, quite possibly on our next kit the badges will revert back to left and right, or right and left, why does it have to become a point of such loathing for you. Can't you just say, "I don't like it like that". It isn't going to affect your life, or anyone else’s.

Nothing wrong with pointing out what you don't like, but to be so vehemently aggressive about your own teams kit, get over it, wear your Sandtex shirt, the one with the badges just where you like them. Those of us that quite like the badges in the middle, and really don’t give two hoots about the IT 1st logo will continue to support our club, and if we are so minded, we might even buy the current replica shirt.

Oh, and if the sponsors logo is down by your crotch, may I suggest you have bought a shirt that is too big for you.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
And back to the point, how flair is that top. That's Tasha's Christmas present sorted all ready :thumbsup:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It's flair. Any Albion supporting 'Geezer' that thinks otherwise is, well......GHAY, quite frankly. Time they manned-up & went pink innit. :thumbsup:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It's flair. Any Albion supporting 'Geezer' that thinks otherwise is, well......GHAY, quite frankly. Time they manned-up & went pink innit. :thumbsup:

Frankly, jolly spot on old chap. However, much as though I don't mind wearing a pink shirt, I would rather it wasn't actually designed for the ladies, we should be able to buy it in Geezers fit. :thumbsup:

And when we can, I shall be looking to add it to my collection. It might take a while, but it's good to have a goal!

OOOH! The wife has just adorned the mighty pink and white and will the recipient of some love very soon!

On a plus note if you are about 12 stone and 5'11" you will find that this garment will fit you men! I slipped into the larger size myself and the wife commented on how it was peculiarly sexy, compliment indeed with me be slightly more portly than 12stone and looking like a bag of spanners!

So all you gay bashers are you going to let homosexuality dictate what colours are acceptable in your wardrobe or are you masculine enough to wear pink?

HCQ

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Frankly, jolly spot on old chap. However, much as though I don't mind wearing a pink shirt, I would rather it wasn't actually designed for the ladies, we should be able to buy it in Geezers fit. :thumbsup:

And when we can, I shall be looking to add it to my collection. It might take a while, but it's good to have a goal!

Being of the fairer sex (albeit slightly past my absolute juicy prime), I'll be nicely catered for by the much-maligned Errea bandwagon. I just thought I'd show some much-needed solidarity to my Albion-supporting bruvvers with regard to their pinklessness.

So sort it out Club Shop - or I'll be spending my 'new shirt money' on Gin instead. :salute:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
OOOH! The wife has just adorned the mighty pink and white and will the recipient of some love very soon!

On a plus note if you are about 12 stone and 5'11" you will find that this garment will fit you men! I slipped into the larger size myself and the wife commented on how it was peculiarly sexy, compliment indeed with me be slightly more portly than 12stone and looking like a bag of spanners!

So all you gay bashers are you going to let homosexuality dictate what colours are acceptable in your wardrobe or are you masculine enough to wear pink?

HCQ

Fanfookintastic being of those exact dimensions i may even pop down b4 ko tommorow and slip one on,and spend the afternoon having the piss ripped out of me by deep down jelous wannabe pinky wearers.

Fanfookintastic being of those exact dimensions i may even pop down b4 ko tommorow and slip one on,and spend the afternoon having the piss ripped out of me by deep down jelous wannabe pinky wearers.

Go sis.....er! brother start the revolution! There will be a male sporting the pink and white tomorrow even if you dont quite make it!

HCQ

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here