Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
it looks like it's male fit too

Available Options
Size: (Male equivalents in brackets) Size Guide

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
pink and white stripes not good...we need a Palermo/Dulwich Hamlet-esque solid pink kit

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The campaign for a mens pink top starts here - get it in your signature folks...

Too right, the media would lap it up if the male supporters of Britain's 'gay' club successfully campaigned for a male version. The reverse psychology involved might put paid to homophobic chanting at Albion games once and for all.

:p

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Seriously, if enough of you chaps bought it, they will easily be persuaded to get some bigger sizes in. No club at our level can afford to miss a marketing opportunity like that.

Be brilliant for away games.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
awesome ,anybody know how big i should say my tits are on the order form? im ahem buying it for a lady friend of course

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
awesome ,anybody know how big i should say my tits are on the order form? im ahem buying it for a lady friend of course

Use a tape measure or if you are really bold ask to try on some bras at Marks & Spencer :thumbsup:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Are there changing rooms in the new club shop, for the, err, ladies, to try on the different sizes? ...

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Seriously, if enough of you chaps bought it, they will easily be persuaded to get some bigger sizes in. No club at our level can afford to miss a marketing opportunity like that.

Be brilliant for away games.

have you ordered yours ??

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I've got to tell you, boys, being a "ladies fit" doesn't mean it has extra material round the chest area (though some of you could probably do with it).

It just means (theoretically, although the ones I've seen don't look like it) that the shirt is a bit more tapered around the waist area, as opposed to the flat shapeless mens' ones.

So don't worry about having saggy bits around the top half, and be daring, go buy :thumbsup:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here