Robert Eaton RIP :angel:

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove

Bristol Rovers promotion party 1988
Milwall Play-off's
Hereford
Port Vale
REMF 1-Nov 01 (for anyone who has not involved its diificult to describe the emotion of the lead up and the night)

Garry Nelson
Bobby Zamora

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding

24 years

Can't answer that, too many heroes

Hereford; I have never experienced emotions like that at a football game before or since. I thought I was going to explode with sheer relief when Robbie scored. The nerves, the amazing support, the players celebrations, the lunatic Hereford fans trying to kill us and, most memorable of all; the look of utter bemusement and wonder on the WPC's face next to me when she watched our goal celebrations.

Lolly

Jan 16, 2004
Earley, actually
24 (nearly 25)

11 years

Fave player - Danny Cullip

Last game at Goldstone, Any from Div 3 Championship season and reading away last season

40 (just)

29 years

Mark Lawenson, PeterO'Sullivan, Tony Towner, Peter Ward, brian Horton, Stuart storer, Peter grummitt., Fred Binney

Walking into the Goldstone for the first time v hereford in 75 (4-2 win). Beating Ipswich in the League Cup in 77, drawing with derby in the League Cup in 77 (when they were reigning League Champions) 2-1 win v Sunderland in 78 (two goals in stoppage time thanx to Eric Potts), the Division 1 debut v Arsenal (Us playing them on equal terms:eek: ) FA CUp Final and Semi Final, the last game at the Goldstone, the loast goal at the Goldstone, the return to Brighton v mansfield 6-0 win and a glorousy sunny day!!!) the whole of of the 2000-2001 and 2001-2002 seasons,

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

18 years

Danny Wilson/ John Keeley/ John Crumplin/Michel Kuipers/ Bobby/Danny/ no-one for that black period during the late 90s

Favourite moments- promotion v Bristol Rovers 1988-89, play off semis v Millwall, Wendy's free kick v Ipswich to get us there, Championship v Chesterfield, any game featuring Barry Fry, the Brian Little Mexican wave a couple of weeks ago, Bellotti getting chased out of the Director's box v Darlington, Fans United v Hartlepool, ball boy annoying Man City by heading the ball back into the crowd, Storer v Doncaster, break-in v Mansfield at the boycott match, and, of course, Hereford, even though I wasn't there and had to listen on the radio.

Makes you realise, doesn't it, even a club like us generates enough utterly memorable moments to almost make all the crap defeats and lifeless performances over the years worthwhile.

:)

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Right, I want , your age, how long you have supported the Albion, your favourite Albion player and your favourite Albion moments ( as many as you like )

38 years

Kit Napier

Pompey League Cup victory 1968
Peter Ward scoring on his debut at Hereford 1976 (?)
Beating Liverpool at Anfield 1981
Hereford away 1997

and many others if I sit and think back ...

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
23 yrs old

first game 87/88, so 15 years - seems longer.

steve foster (only saw him second time around) or danny cullip

the moments when the donny players carried round that sign at the goldstone, when the final whistle went at hereford, when chappers scored against bournemouth, when deano scored against ipswich, the first time i stood in the north stand with my dad vs. liverpool at home and i couldn't see anything so this bloke got all his mates to move, seeing my old man cry when we got promoted at plymouth...

there's too many.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
your age,

how long you have supported the Albion,

Since 97/98 season

your favourite Albion player and

Michel Kuipers :bowdown:

your favourite Albion moments

Lee Steele goal v Bristol City Div 2 Championship season
Getting promoted at Plymouth
Both bus parades through Brighton

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

18 years(season ticket for 6)

Bobby Zamora

the div 3/2 championships

Cadman

Jul 7, 2003

Peter Ward, Gary Nelson, Steve Foster

FA CUP Final & the 3-3 cup draw with (I think) riegning League champions Burnley 'when I were a nipper'. Fantastic stuff.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I am 31

21 Years

Player is undoubtedly Garry Nelson

Far too many, bizarrely a 3-3 draw at home to Bournemouth when Liam Brady was in charge, the North Stand went barmy after coming from 3-1 down. A 3-1 win at Ipswich in the play-off year when we were 2-0 up in the first seven minutes. The 3-1 Boxing Day win against Palace in '89, classic.

So many more, but they are the ones that stick out. SUPERB

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
I am 57.

Supported the Albion 50 years this year

Jimmy Langley, Billy Curry, Peter Ward, Jimmy Case, Sir Bob.

Every promotion, starting in April 1958 thru to 2002, all of the cup run in '83, and numerous other times, just too many to mention.

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Sorry to cut away from the memories, but Im suprised no-one has put down the Palace game where there were 5 pens. Surely for those that went it was memorable?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here