Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****** The official where are you going on holiday in 2013 thread ******

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Scotland touring in late May and might cross over for a week in Ireland if the weather is okay.

Four weeks in the south of France in July/early August but might have to cut that back as I see the new season starts earlier

Three weeks in Australia in late October/November

Add in a long weekend planned in Brooklyn visiting family. I also have a couple of vaguely work-related trips to Lyons and Hong Kong plus babysitting in Amsterdam when needed so it is going to be a busy year

i assume your semi retired!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
No holiday for me this year but I am working in Finland in July and then move to Nairobi for 2 years in August :)

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
At the end of May we'll be flying out to Florida again. My son is doing his open water diving qualification out there & we'll be doing the Disney Cruise to the Bahamas as well for a few days...cant wait! Then in August we have a week in Cornwall (hopefully doing some cage diving with Blue sharks while there!)

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Just 17 more days before 3 weeks in the Maldives. Gutted to miss the last couple of games, but I'll manage.

Spoke to someone yesterday who recently spent two weeks in the Maldives and said it was a week too long .... not to be negative ... take plenty of books!

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Doesn't seem to be a shortage of spare cash on NSC,despite the 'wicked Tories' raping and pillaging the country!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Here on the Sunshine Coast life is a permanent holiday...!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
My plans have changed, New York in July, Maldives in September (honeymoon) and Chicago in October (marathon).

So lucky..

I'll be lucky to manage a £150 1 week trip somewhere in Spain by the end of the year!
But for now, it's the local wildlife park and free entry museums.. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here