Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** the official what time did you get home tonight thread ***

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Would I be correct in saying the buses were better marshalled last night? If so I'll try Mithras option on saturday

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
0.50am.....berkshire....knackered.....but v happy....already been at work 2 hours this morning....45 minute drive to work....dreaming of last night...and catching up with sleep....here's to extra time and pens at Posh tonight.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
3.30am back to Manchester.

Why-oh-why-oh-why can't the club arrange evening fixtures so that I can catch the last train back from Euston at 22.00, or at least do the decent thing and get knocked out in the first round by opposition I can't be arsed to watch? It's a bloody disgrace, I will be emailing Martin Perry personally and demanding that they get their house in order.

rockypaul

May 23, 2011
11.35pm to Westdene via Mill road Park & Ride, bloody quicker to get to London...!!
great game, Seagulls....!!!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Left after CMS had left the pitch, into the (organised but long) Mill Rd queue, home to the Hill at 11.30

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
12:42, plenty of train delays back to London. My mum tells me she is stuck waiting at Eastbourne still trying to get back to Hastings. Don't think trains were set up well tonight for extra time.

There are never direct trains through to Hastings after about 10pm.

Trains were excellent tonight getting back to Lewes, so easy to park there and car back to Bexhill

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Having tried the train at Gillingham game and ended up getting £15 taxi to Hove instead, I went for the Mill Road park and ride last night.

Note to self: dont get on the bus again after 4 pints as it took about 45 mins to get there.

Getting back however was relatively painless - just a 10 mins queue to get on.

Weren't we awesome though?:albion2:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Got back the same time as the Gillingham game! Worthing by 23.30. The Gills game we had some drinks on the concourse then left, last night we left just after the final whistle, waited for 1 train to be loaded, then we were on the next. Excellent service as per usual

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
01:30am! North London for me.
Missed the shutting of the LDN Underground by five minutes!
Still buzzin, worth the long journey home.

Unlucky, I was back in North London by 00:20. Even had time for Chicken Cottage.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
caught the P bus for the first time and home within about 30 mins of the final whistle. very impressed indeed. will be using this option again in the future.

i think the various special buses will grow in popularity as the season goes on, for example i would image the bus to shoreham takes about 10 mins on the bypass, which is pretty damn quick in anybody's book.

bpbill

Jul 13, 2011
There are never direct trains through to Hastings after about 10pm.

Trains were excellent tonight getting back to Lewes, so easy to park there and car back to Bexhill

Am thinking of driving to Lewes for future night games rather than trying to train it all the way home. Any tips on where in lewes is a good place to park?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Had to pick son up in Lewes as he missed last train to Haywards Heath, as did many apparently. They were told at Lewes to go back to Brighton and get the train there Lucky I went via P & R. Knowing the problem with trains and possible extra time why didnt we kick off at 7.15pm or even 7.00pm. That seems a sensible solution as people will get to the game a lot easier than Southern putting on extra trains etc which is probably not possible.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Left straight after the match and made a mad dash to get the 10.32 bus to Lewes from Sx Uni.

Bus turned up on time and waited a good 10 minutes for more people to get there. Bus seemed empty when it got to Sx Uni so no 'none football' customers to annoy by hanging about for 10 minutes so well done to Bus co for letting common sense prevail.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here