Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Palace ticket thread [merged]

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Well that's what I was told by the guy at the ticket office this morning. I asked how many we have sold and he said 578. Someone might want to call and double check.

Not bad when you consider there is probably only 800 in the highest priority before it drops down by another 10 loyalty points.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Are you serious?
Those 500 or so have probably been to every game this season or near enough,thats why its a super slow process i,e 1370 points,then 1360 points,then 1350 points and so on.

Was you expecting all season ticket holders to have gone to every away game this season or something????

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I was just asking ....
I didnt realise you were having to jump through similar hoops as us when we came to your place.
I will never question another statement on NSC again, sincere apologies.

Easy tiger! Was just wondering why you thought it may have been a joke

Yeah, the club have set the bar quite high with loyalty points and prolonged windows for purchasing in each bracket, so I don't expect us to sell out until quite near the game itself.

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
Easy tiger! Was just wondering why you thought it may have been a joke

Yeah, the club have set the bar quite high with loyalty points and prolonged windows for purchasing in each bracket, so I don't expect us to sell out until quite near the game itself.

Thanks, shame isnt it, lots of loyal fans are going to be unlucky, mind you there's still some left in the lower holmesdale for the self assured Brighton fan ;-)

BHAMAN

Dec 25, 2010
Shoreham
Are you serious?
Those 500 or so have probably been to every game this season or near enough,thats why its a super slow process i,e 1370 points,then 1360 points,then 1350 points and so on.

Was you expecting all season ticket holders to have gone to every away game this season or something????

This is the crazy thing - I don't believe there are more than 2,700 fans with more than 1,350 points. So what's the point in giving 1,400 point holders priority over someone with 1,350?
I didn't have a Withdean season ticket but have been to every game this season home & away but only have 1,250 points.
I know (hope) I'll get a ticket eventually but won't be allowed to until a couple of days before the game at this rate. It's very frustrating.

Alan P

Bouncy
Oct 17, 2010
Thanks, shame isnt it, lots of loyal fans are going to be unlucky, mind you there's still some left in the lower holmesdale for the self assured Brighton fan ;-)

There are seats left all over the shithole. You need to extend the no mans land (safety zone) to incorporate closing Holmesdale and Sainsbury's then you might just fill the main stand and i will see you there X

sixnilup

Jul 24, 2007
I've been a season ticket holder for the last 13 seasons. Been to three away games this season and all the home games bar Wrexham, got 1330 points. The club has said I can't apply for a ticket till the 21st so decided I can't be bothered with the Palace game. Do the Newcastle game instead.

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
There are seats left all over the shithole. You need to extend the no mans land (safety zone) to incorporate closing Holmesdale and Sainsbury's then you might just fill the main stand and i will see you there X

I do ?
If it was down to me there would be no "no mans land"
maybe just a thin ribbon of nervous stewards frantically babbling into their headsets :)

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
I've been a season ticket holder for the last 13 seasons. Been to three away games this season and all the home games bar Wrexham, got 1330 points. The club has said I can't apply for a ticket till the 21st so decided I can't be bothered with the Palace game. Do the Newcastle game instead.

There's a fair chance you'll get a Palace ticket, I think, and *shudder* there may not even be a Newcastle game..

Jan 30, 2008
the club only want "nice" people on board for this one , it's not rocket science, why would they drag it out for so long .....................

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
we sold out before we went on general sale....so have you sold out yet? yes or no?

They will not go on general sale.I have a s/t & have only missed 3 away games yet I only have 1180 loyalty points.
So when the tickets are available to fans that are not in the 1901 club but have a s/t & travel away regularly then they will be gone.I just hope I manage to get 1

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
We would bring about 6000 if you gave them to us, but you haven't and you average 12k at home whilst we have 18500 season ticket holders so many of us wont be able to make the game...
Don't you have to have had a S/T at the Withdean to be in the current 'Loyal' category? Would explain why you've only sold 500 odd from those current 'loyal' 18500 season ticket holders. :D

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here