Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Palace ticket thread [merged]

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

And you didn't fill it at all did you ?

14 years of struggling with sod all money and a joke for a ground in a crap league against piss poor opponents can do that to a club. Just pray that Palace never get relegated to the third tier. Your fanbase seems to have dropped by a bit in the last few years. A few years in League One and you'll be getting the kind of attendances that Swindon "enjoy".

As a long-standing fan of both the Gillingham and Withdean years I can tell you that I take my hat off to all those fans who stuck by us during that time.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
Got mine today :D is everyone sittimg in their allocated.seats or is it a sit where you want game - not that anyone will be sitting down of course.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Got mine today :D is everyone sittimg in their allocated.seats or is it a sit where you want game - not that anyone will be sitting down of course.

It has to be sit where you want really because of the allocation system. I don't know any of my mates who have been able to order tickets together!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I do ?
If it was down to me there would be no "no mans land"
maybe just a thin ribbon of nervous stewards frantically babbling into their headsets :)

lol....just like the old days, except no headsets in the past! Palace fan in Oaks? My word, i lived there for 6 years and didn't meet one!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I may have a couple of spares...only prob they will be in the home end, managed to get a few freebies from a club insider! i'll know nearer the time.

Cock in a sock....my 'inside man' has just been fired from Palace...cost cutting apparently....i asume this is to accomodate Murrays inflated salary. Back to square one for me then.....knobs!

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Anyone know how many tickets have been sold yet, Im waiting for the 1340 point mark.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Ticket arrived today.

Jan 12, 2012
I find it strange that a pikey fan that can boast beating us at home aswell as standing a 50/50 chance of reaching the carling cup final wants to question the 1 thing that we beat them hands down on SUPPORT.

We average about 8000 more than them per home game & all he cares about is whether we can sell our tickets before they go on general sale.
I've said this once & I will say it again they will not go on general sale.

You'll sell all the allocation,theres no danger of that.
The police are ruining it for everyone at Selhurst this season, as you will find out. There is a complete overkill on the big games,trust me,you won't be allowed to fart !
Whatever the gate, i reckon about 18,000, the atmosphere will be electric,you cant beat a game against your biggest rivals at night !

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Got 3 tickets today for palace don't panic still loads left , got row 43 didn't know the stand went that far back must be close to the back, I'll be hiding in the shadows palace beware we are coming be afraid be very afraid

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I'm not going. Doing peterborough and newcastle. if we dont win tuesday, then palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here