Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Palace ticket thread [merged]

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Can't believe people are still worried about getting tickets for this one. Bet we only just sell out. How many did we take last midweek game when we won? 3k? Don't remember it being difficult getting a ticket for that one.

So many factors against this one selling fast

People have no money in jan

Game is relatively dear

Newcastle on the sat potentially (cost again)

Midweek

Potential for trouble so few youngsters

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
when can 1290 points apply?

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Just brought mine. Just hope it's near the back as Reading and Coventry I've been stuck at the front.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I have two now at home

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Just brought mine. Just hope it's near the back as Reading and Coventry I've been stuck at the front.

You do realise for those two games, and probably this one too, that you didn't/don't have to sit where your ticket says you do?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Row T, not that I suspect it really matters

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
You do realise for those two games, and probably this one too, that you didn't/don't have to sit where your ticket says you do?

Meant to say I sat with my old man in our seats at reading but at Coventry the stewards did say sit where you like so we did move up about 20 rows.

But as going on my own to Palace then I'll probably just try and get near the back and stand wherever it's congested, If I get asked to sit in my chair then so be it.

When I booked online it didn't give me any seat details so I suppose you have to wait for the ticket too arrive before knowing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here