Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL NFL 2012 Thread

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Well done last night Kirk Cousins... Stepped up and now the skins really must believe their name is on the NFC East title as in their own hands.

Beat Philly and the Cowboys and its theirs... Also a reasonable chance of a wild card spot if they only manage to go 9-7

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Well done last night Kirk Cousins... Stepped up and now the skins really must believe their name is on the NFC East title as in their own hands.

Beat Philly and the Cowboys and its theirs... Also a reasonable chance of a wild card spot if they only manage to go 9-7

Totally agree. Great stuff from Kirk. A good week for the Shanny's with a gutsy selection call and a good performance on the field. Shame the girls snuck past the Steelers last night, but things looking good for the Skins at last.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Embarrassing exit for the Jets last night. They had a very slim chance of making the playoffs but Dirty Sanchez played a real shocker by turning the ball over 5 times. The decision to give him a 5 year $58M contract is looking increasingly flawed. No doubt Rex Ryan thinks he is still in the running for US Sports Personality of the Year.

Paul Watson

Aug 23, 2009
Anyone read Tony Dungy's book Quiet Strength: The Principles, Practices, and Priorities of a Winning Life and know if it's any good?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Anyone read Tony Dungy's book Quiet Strength: The Principles, Practices, and Priorities of a Winning Life and know if it's any good?
I haven't.
I can't help thinking with the spectre of God looming large over American Sport, I don't see the books as being much different.

That title does nothing to dispel that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I take it I'm the last to see this awesome play:-

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's a shame it's not Packers Hawks, that would have been spicy.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Squeaky bum time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here