Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Corona virus C**T list

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It was on Breakfast TV........

Professor Mike Holmes, a GP in York, also appeared on the BBC Breakfast segment and claimed he has seen an increase in abuse towards staff at his surgery.

Acknowledging that support from the public on the whole has been 'amazing', he admitted: 'We have had a handful of incidents with one of our practice nurses where patients have refused to see her, asked to see other staff or thought she was increasing their risk of infection because of a perception around her heritage.'

Explaining that the nurse is British-born but her family come from Hong Kong, he went on: 'She felt really upset by this, then came to us for support. We were absolutely happy to stand beside her and support her.'

Dr Holmes said he is keen for patients to work with them to counter this sort of behaviour.

'We understand at unprecedented times like this, people are worried. But I think we feel that even with that level of worry, that's no excuse for discrimination,' he said.

'We feel NHS workers should not be discriminated against on any basis, whether that be race, gender, age, class.

'What we want to do is work with out patients to call for respect for diversity in the NHS and society and to raise the awareness that this happens, reflect on this and ask people to call it out to reduce the number of times it happens.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...s-shoplifter-threatened-spit-coronavirus.html

An even better link

https://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/18...ealthcare-staff-face-discrimination-pandemic/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Shocking story please provide a linknplease😮

I’ve searched the internet looking for this horrid story but am struggling to find it, I’m basically searching “patients refuse to be seen by nurse in York”

Nothing comes up??? I’m beginning to think RC might have confused York with the New one across the pond??

Mmmm I’m sure the story is true, I’m sure @raleighchopper will be along soon with the link to this alleged incident!

Have you seen the link to this shocking story?

I truly hope this story isn’t a figment of the Choppers imagination or worse not a well researched one?

I’d hate for him to be added to this very list.

I have faith though he’ll be along soon when he wakes up to link us to this shocking story.

Any luck on the link yet Chops?

Any chance of a link to this despicable story?

Obviously these horrific incidents happen, all I want to see is a link to the one Chopper so kindly bought to our attention.

Totally agree, @raleighchopper should come back to us with a link to his story!

Must be a relief for you to have found the link :moo:

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I think that anecdotal stories from a poster, of a personal nature in the way you describe are acceptable. As a reader, we need to judge whether we trust that person due to their posting history and whether we feel that they are so politically inclined to at the very least exaggerate or embellish in order to score political points. A story of the nature described would appear in the press and if it has not I would doubt its veracity.

I don't disagree, again, but the process you describe isn't something that everyone has done. When the government are open about sending planes to Turkey to collect PPE, and asking NHS staff to re-use their gowns it does tend to imply that there is a shortage yet you'll still see posters telling us that their sister is a nurse and says there's no problem at all - And from that they're convinced it's all media guff!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I don't disagree, again, but the process you describe isn't something that everyone has done. When the government are open about sending planes to Turkey to collect PPE, and asking NHS staff to re-use their gowns it does tend to imply that there is a shortage yet you'll still see posters telling us that their sister is a nurse and says there's no problem at all - And from that they're convinced it's all media guff!

I wonder, given the two friends accounts I related and given the stories on here, if it is a case that generally, if the hospital in an area is not under so much pressure, then there is genuinely enough PPE. In London and later on B'ham and some parts of the North, there was not enough as the crisis unfolded.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What a startling coincidence. Still, gives him summat to do :)

And he didn't look like a wally at all.

He's a very busy key worker himself who thinks people don't post when they're at work. Must be taking his Omsung Phine into the shitter at break time.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Would you say that your daily hours worth of exercise should include travelling to a beach in Sussex to film a xenophobic campaign video? I wouldn't.

[TWEET]1255237021385318401[/TWEET]

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I hope so.

The punters must have a death wish and at the same time don’t give a monkeys about their own families.
This really doesn't surprise me. Pitsmoor. I don't think there's an area of Brighton that I could compare it to.

Was once the richest area of the city where steel barons overlooked their empires. Then they realised that all that smoke was heading straight for them and they moved to the South West of town. It's been an utter shithole since basically.

And yes, there's a MASSIVE Tesco just down the road. Probably the biggest one in Sheffield.

Morons! [emoji23]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
A number of wrong-un's were voted in Tory seats last December that were clearly unfit for the job.

As the UK heads towards the highest death rate on earth the member for Stoke-North can't help himself

Capture.JPG

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Today sees a big jump in the number of registered ***** with the release of new figures from the BBC, confirming suspicions we are still some way from "peak ****"

[TWEET]1256124915775934464[/TWEET]

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
David Icke, long time anti-Semite and most definitely NOT a harmless maverick has been:

Removed from Facebook. Facebook have taken down the official page of conspiracy theorist David Icke for publishing "health misinformation that could cause physical harm".
Mr Icke has made several false claims about coronavirus, such as suggesting 5G mobile phone networks are linked to the spread of the virus.
In one video, he suggested a Jewish group was behind the virus.
Following the ban, his Twitter account posted: "Fascist Facebook deletes David Icke - the elite are TERRIFIED."
Facebook said in a statement: "We have removed this Page for repeatedly violating our policies on harmful misinformation''.

As examples, it cited:
A YouTube interview in which Mr Icke falsely claimed that a Jewish group was behind coronavirus

An Instagram post in which he falsely claimed 5G mobile networks left people unable to absorb oxygen

A YouTube video in which he falsely claimed it was not possible to catch a virus from shaking hands

A Twitter post in which he falsely claimed Germany was moving to "legalise rape" for Muslim men

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52501453

Grade A cnt.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
David Icke, long time anti-Semite and most definitely NOT a harmless maverick has been:

Removed from Facebook. Facebook have taken down the official page of conspiracy theorist David Icke for publishing "health misinformation that could cause physical harm".
Mr Icke has made several false claims about coronavirus, such as suggesting 5G mobile phone networks are linked to the spread of the virus.
In one video, he suggested a Jewish group was behind the virus.
Following the ban, his Twitter account posted: "Fascist Facebook deletes David Icke - the elite are TERRIFIED."
Facebook said in a statement: "We have removed this Page for repeatedly violating our policies on harmful misinformation''.

As examples, it cited:
A YouTube interview in which Mr Icke falsely claimed that a Jewish group was behind coronavirus

An Instagram post in which he falsely claimed 5G mobile networks left people unable to absorb oxygen

A YouTube video in which he falsely claimed it was not possible to catch a virus from shaking hands

A Twitter post in which he falsely claimed Germany was moving to "legalise rape" for Muslim men

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52501453

Grade A cnt.
Total ****.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here