Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Corona virus C**T list

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
What a bunch of *****. Unfortunately when you have the likes of the president of the US banging on about "the Chinese virus" these sort of tossers just feel emboldened.

Thick as shit in a bottle.:ffsparr:

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
This morning I would like to nominate the handful of patients who are refusing to be seen by a nurse in a surgery in York.
The nurse is British born but her heritage is from Hong Kong.
Unfortunately she is extremely upset about this but is being totally backed by her bosses.
Well, if you don't want to be treated by this nurse, then don't get treated at all, go away and put up with whatever is wrong with you.
This sort of story really makes my piss boil.

Sounds a rum do. Have you a link to that story, please? :smile:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
This morning I would like to nominate the handful of patients who are refusing to be seen by a nurse in a surgery in York.
Unfortunately she is extremely upset about this but is being totally backed by her bosses.
Well, if you don't want to be treated by this nurse, then don't get treated at all, go away and put up with whatever is wrong with you.

Indeed, Just send them to the back of the queue...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What a bunch of *****. Unfortunately when you have the likes of the president of the US banging on about "the Chinese virus" these sort of tossers just feel emboldened.

Which is why people want 'his' 'initiatives' to fail.

If Trump told me it's OK to go get a tattoo, and I did, and died, it would be my fault. If, on the way home, I walked up behind some old boy and brushed past him, and later he died, that's Trump's fault.

The sooner his initiatives fail (i.e., people can see that they are killing people) the fewer the number of people who will die in the long term. Singapore or Americal, folks? Where would you rather your dear old mum be living right now?

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
I nominate Hove. Its infested with complete C *nts normally but this has magnified how many actually live here. Enjoy your summer holiday you smug twats and get your excuses ready for not going back to work.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I nominate Hove. Its infested with complete C *nts normally but this has magnified how many actually live here. Enjoy your summer holiday you smug twats and get your excuses ready for not going back to work.

Off topic, but any relation to Roy? (Your username) - Old school bare knuckle boxing at it's best! The fights between Roy and Lenny McLean are legendary. Neither man prepared to back down and both willing to fight to the death!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Shocking story please provide a linknplease😮

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Sounds a rum do. Have you a link to that story, please? :smile:

I’ve searched the internet looking for this horrid story but am struggling to find it, I’m basically searching “patients refuse to be seen by nurse in York”

Nothing comes up??? I’m beginning to think RC might have confused York with the New one across the pond??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I’ve searched the internet looking for this horrid story but am struggling to find it, I’m basically searching “patients refuse to be seen by nurse in York”

Nothing comes up??? I’m beginning to think RC might have confused York with the New one across the pond??

I can’t find it either and like you searched with various permutations.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1253978830177480705[/TWEET]

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
[TWEET]1253978830177480705[/TWEET]

Incredibly two-faced and thick as well:

Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 12.49.01.png

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Yes so it's her friends who should be on the list.

Unless she's made it up. Although even by reporting it she may be emboldening others to be *****.

So she still goes on the list.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Assuming the friends are real, she’s just reporting what others are doing. She’s not endorsing it. She says later in the thread that she’s continuing to isolate.
No, she justifies it with many comments, for example justifying her friends decision with something like 'they are both in their 30's and healthy' whilst ignoring any comment that points out that her friends could be responsible for spreading the disease even if they are unaffected.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I just Googled "People in York won't see a Hong Kong nurse because bad orange man said that the virus from China was a Chinese virus" but still no luck.

I truly hope this story isn’t a figment of the Choppers imagination or worse not a well researched one?

I’d hate for him to be added to this very list.

I have faith though he’ll be along soon when he wakes up to link us to this shocking story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here