Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Corona virus C**T list

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
if he hasnt already, Trump needs to make the list? constantly blaming everyone else, now pins it on the WHO for a coverup. worse coverup ever.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
if he hasnt already, Trump needs to make the list? constantly blaming everyone else, now pins it on the WHO for a coverup. worse coverup ever.
I'm sure he's on here already. But it bears repeating.

Last night's presser was like a greatest hits of his previous cuntishness.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If ITV had one ounce of credibility they should dismiss Holmes ASAP

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Watched that conference video of Trump trying to shut down the reporter, who was admirably dogged in her pursuit of answer and blame WHO. But my God, what is wrong with that man? He’s like a piece of performance art. Even for him, that was unbelievable.
And the frightening thing is there’ll be vast pockets of humanity over there that will love him for it. Mad, mad times.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Watched that conference video of Trump trying to shut down the reporter, who was admirably dogged in her pursuit of answer and blame WHO. But my God, what is wrong with that man? He’s like a piece of performance art. Even for him, that was unbelievable.
And the frightening thing is there’ll be vast pockets of humanity over there that will love him for it. Mad, mad times.

I had to switch off.....his incoherent rambling about ventilators was embarrassing.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I'm going to interrupt the willy waving to have a go.

I put it to you that:

Holmes is charmless arse-licking simpleton overpaid talent-less gobshite and complete and utter irreversible pointless kunnt.

Impossible to be all of those things for the last 30 years and still be an everyday face on prime time TV.

You may not like him, fine, but your statement is factually incorrect.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Trump goes straight to no.1 in the C**T chart. America has lost its moral compass completely

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Trump goes straight to no.1 in the C**T chart. America has lost its moral compass completely

He had no clue how to run a country on a normal basis, this has sent him over the edge. Someone needs to step in and remove him. And with no ceremony or fuss. Just a call “don’t come into work tomorrow. Or ever again.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He had no clue how to run a country on a normal basis, this has sent him over the edge. Someone needs to step in and remove him. And with no ceremony or fuss. Just a call “don’t come into work tomorrow. Or ever again.

He just sounds like a confused rambling old man. Even old Ronald was more coherent.

Worrying that an idiot like him has power.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Me: I shouldn't keep thinking of Trump supporters as being stupid, it's lazy thinking.

Trump supporters:

[TWEET]1250477451307823106[/TWEET]

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Me: I shouldn't keep thinking of Trump supporters as being stupid, it's lazy thinking.

Trump supporters:

[TWEET]1250477451307823106[/TWEET]

Looking on the positive side, there will be a few less idiot genes in the gene pool when Covid-19 starts ripping through them.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I had to switch off.....his incoherent rambling about ventilators was embarrassing.

We have the best ventilators, great ventilators, they ventilate better than I've ever seen ventilating, we should be very proud, I'm excited by how good these ventilators are, superb ventilators.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Looking on the positive side, there will be a few less idiot genes in the gene pool when Covid-19 starts ripping through them.

Good point. It's a bit like live streaming a Darwin Award.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Impossible to be all of those things for the last 30 years and still be an everyday face on prime time TV.

You may not like him, fine, but your statement is factually incorrect.
I know.

There has never been an example of someone who's been massively popular on TV for decades and then turned out to be a total wrong un has there. Never.

Good point well made.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You're even more of an optimist than me.

I don't think Biden stands a chance.

I’ve spent 3.5 years assuming he’ll see get 2 terms. Sadly, Rustbelt voters treat his nationalism and destruction of the planet as boons.

But his incompetence on covid19 and the massive hit to the economy/markets, in a country where money rules, has given me hope that he’ll be turfed out.

But gutted that very elderly (and they look it) Biden and Sanders became the only Democrats in the race. W.Clinton or Obama in their prime, would’ve beaten Trump.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here