Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Corona virus C**T list

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
There is no definite proof (but plenty of indicators) that this wifi-mania is harmful but there is also no definite proof it is harmless.

But... like you, also tired of discussing these subjects to death. Its always hopeless trying to tell someone that the establishment is ****ing you over.

We'll agree to disagree. But congratulations, you'll win - at one point your leaders will kill 7 billion people (not needed once AI and robots can do all the work) and lock the rest in an Orwellian cage. Its probably for the better anyway, humans are a dumb and destructive species.

Ramblings ... apart from the destructive species.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
How could this possibly happen on NSC?!

To be fair I never thought I'd see anyone trying to argue with the point that Ealmon Holmes is a C***!

I'm going to interrupt the willy waving to have a go.

I put it to you that:

Holmes is charmless arse-licking simpleton overpaid talent-less gobshite and complete and utter irreversible pointless kunnt.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
More ****s for the list

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-52278218

Coronavirus: Vandals target buses taking Hull medical staff to work

The attack happened outside Castle Hill Hospital near Hull

Vandals have smashed the windows of two buses which were taking medical staff to work at a hospital.

Objects were thrown at the vehicles outside Castle Hill Hospital near Hull on Sunday evening.

East Yorkshire Motor Services (EYMS) said no-one was injured in the "appalling" attack.

Ben Gilligan, from EYMS, said three teenagers were detained by security staff at the hospital and were later arrested by police.

East Yorkshire Motor Services said no-one was injured in the attack

Mr Gilligan said the company had redesigned its services to carry medical workers after seeing a drop of 90% in passenger numbers during the coronavirus outbreak.

"It's really disappointing that firstly these youths were out on the street, but secondly that our services that are driven by key workers and provided for key workers were targeted in such a way," he said.

"It knocks passenger confidence and it also results in extra expenditure for us at a time when we've seen a massive drop in revenue.

"So all round it causes a lot of inconvenience to people and I think it does worry our staff about going out there and working in a difficult time."

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So just going with the first one (as I really have better things to do than read all that)......

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29469164

This in no way backs up your rubbish about 5g.

I'm guessing that some of the other articles state scientifically that "the masters are sending us messages through the masts"?

Actually, I'm guessing that they don't.

The ***** burning mobile phone masts have knocked out telecoms in a big hospital in Birmingham that is treating COVA victims.

Anyone suggesting 5g is relevant to COVA should be put in jail.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The ***** burning mobile phone masts have knocked out telecoms in a big hospital in Birmingham that is treating COVA victims.

Anyone suggesting 5g is relevant to COVA should be put in jail.

Buggered if I know what a 5G mast looks like ? so many knocking about.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Holmes thought he was smart in taking a Piers Morgan-esque devil's advocate position.

But awful timing, a completely spurious argument, and only offering encouraging to the thick to destroy masts.

Grade A cnt.

That's how working class media works, sadly. Charmers present the latests fact and fiction in an 'non judgemental' fashion, in 'entertaining' form.

Anyone who hasn't seen Brass Eye and The Day Today should take a look. It has well known celebs coming out with utter nonsense as part of a (fake) infotainment show.

Phil Collins, agrees to campaign agains paedophiles, with the slogan " I'm talking nonse-sense". Another well know celeb states "Paedophiles have more in common genetically with a crab than a human being. There is no evidence for this, but it is a scientific fact".

They spouted all this shite without stopping for a second to think.

Holmes is no worse. But he should be jailed nevertheless. And his producer.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Buggered if I know what a 5G mast looks like ? so many knocking about.

It is irrelevant.

Someone says 5G causes Cova so these mugs are burning down any old phone mast.

It is like the Portsmouth paediatrician debacle of years ago that I mentioned earlier.

I don't know anything about 5G masts (do they even exist?) but I am 100% certain the don't cause COVA.

Actually I'm 110% certain. Fact.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It is irrelevant.

Someone says 5G causes Cova so these mugs are burning down any old phone mast.

It is like the Portsmouth paediatrician debacle of years ago that I mentioned earlier.

I don't know anything about 5G masts (do they even exist?) but I am 100% certain the don't cause COVA.

Ah but, overhead electricity cables ????? used to go up Southwick Hill in my youth and you could hear those power lines actually "hum " .....very disconcerting !

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
That's how working class media works, sadly. Charmers present the latests fact and fiction in an 'non judgemental' fashion, in 'entertaining' form.

Anyone who hasn't seen Brass Eye and The Day Today should take a look. It has well known celebs coming out with utter nonsense as part of a (fake) infotainment show.

Phil Collins, agrees to campaign agains paedophiles, with the slogan " I'm talking nonse-sense". Another well know celeb states "Paedophiles have more in common genetically with a crab than a human being. There is no evidence for this, but it is a scientific fact".

They spouted all this shite without stopping for a second to think.

Holmes is no worse. But he should be jailed nevertheless. And his producer.

I was watching The Day Today episodes on youtube at the weekend .... right down my alley.

Holmes on this issue I think was disgraceful. Unless he’s an absolute loon like Icke (I don’t think he is), he was out to mischief make for titillating TV. But when challenged, he lied by insisting that he was some kind of Woodward and Bernstein type investigative journalist asking the difficult questions everyone else is afraid to.

That second stage, a proverbial ‘going on the front foot’, with a stern face and tone, an increase in decibels.

All bluster, he screwed up.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ah but, overhead electricity cables ????? used to go up Southwick Hill in my youth and you could hear those power lines actually "hum " .....very disconcerting !

That's different. Everyone knows that overhead electricity cables cause cancer :shrug:

In case anyone gets the wrong end of the stick, Vegster and I are being ironic. Best I mention that before Mile Oak gets a visit from one of the more hairy-arsed NSC users, and suffers an unexpected power cut :drool::mad:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was watching The Day Today episodes on youtube at the weekend .... right down my alley.

Holmes on this issue I think was disgraceful. Unless he’s an absolute loon like Icke (I don’t think he is), he was out to mischief make for titillating TV. But when challenged, he lied by insisting that he was some kind of Woodward and Bernstein type investigative journalist asking the difficult questions everyone else is afraid to.

That second stage, a proverbial ‘going on the front foot’, with a stern face and tone, an increase in decibels.

All bluster, he screwed up.

Perhaps I'm too generous.

Either way, he has a very punchable face. And what's more, there is very little risk of getting bruised knuckles.

I speak metaphorically of course.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It is irrelevant.

Yes they exist - South Korea has many. France has none. Look at the COVID graphs to back up your answer

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes they exist - South Korea has many. France has none. Look at the COVID graphs to back up your answer

Wow! So the 5G masts CURE Covid!

Heavy!

:wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here