Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**** The Official "Brighton Magiko" Song - As chosen by fans on NSC ****

Prepared to have a Drum for this song only, in Northstand, on a limited trial?

• No, over my dead body.

Votes: 69 41.3%
  • Yes, I'd trial it,to see how it works.

Votes: 98 58.7%

• Total voters

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
You have no hope of getting this going.Not a dig at you it applies to all British fans as it has too many words and gaps ,one lot singing then another.No chance.You couldn't get the we love you going and that is quite a simple song and I have seen posters on here moaning that some don't even know the words to gosbts.

Richard Reynold's Haircut

grammatically poor
Oct 3, 2011
Peacehaven
And the NSK can f*** off with a drum. f***ing hell.

yeah!

The funny thing is, this lot are the mugs who get excited about 30 people singing their foreign rubbish, and yet mock "al-be-yawn" which sounds fantastic when 20,000 join in. Yeah, we could probably do with a bit more variety, but they can f*** off if they think they're enforcing their crap ideas nicked from foreign teams they've seen on youtube on me, with their branded "ultras" nonsense.

Pardon my language, but it's the biggest load of self-righteous bollocks I've ever seen. Twitter pages and websites just to make sure people sing THEIR song and they can take the credit. Absolute bollocks. What happened to terrace spontaneity?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
More foreign shit, and f***ing embarrassing lyrics.

"My Albion, My BHA, we'll support you till our dieing day?"

jesus wept. Just when you thought the "Ultras" couldn't get any worse. Manufactured rubbish.

Of only 5 posts so far, this is similar to the post you made on the 6 page thread.... you were one of the first to object.

2 out of 5 posts in total.....strong objection!

http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/showthread.php?215741-New-Song-Brighton-Magiko/page6

for the record, the NSK (of which I have no part) didn't do the lyrics it was other fans on here. the NSK decided to go with the vast majority opinion and try and organise what (bar the odd few if you read all 6 pages), thought was a good song idea, especially those who objected to the "we love you" song.

we are all just 1 of 19000 home fans.and each is different, so you're entitled to your opionion, but attacking the NSK who had a limited part in this is misplaced....... it may rise it may fall (as I'm sure you hope)...... but read the 6 pages of the thread above, your valid opinion is in the minority

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Great work PW.

Another YES for the drum here, would certainly help with the tempo and getting it going, people will hear the drum and know the song. Should sound great too.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Please don`t do this.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
yeah!

The funny thing is, this lot are the mugs who get excited about 30 people singing their foreign rubbish, and yet mock "al-be-yawn" which sounds fantastic when 20,000 join in. Yeah, we could probably do with a bit more variety, but they can f*** off if they think they're enforcing their crap ideas nicked from foreign teams they've seen on youtube on me, with their branded "ultras" nonsense.

Pardon my language, but it's the biggest load of self-righteous bollocks I've ever seen. Twitter pages and websites just to make sure people sing THEIR song and they can take the credit. Absolute bollocks. What happened to terrace spontaneity?

registered this month RRH, very vociferous in tandem with another objector, quoting in tandem.....are you 1 and the same?

Sorry RRh you're making sweeping statements that are totally false.... Self righteous bollocks, THEIR Song..... take Credit?

You are so far wide of the mark its not true, yes you may not like it, thats ok, but your ranting simply is not true.

Having spoken to people there only focus is to try and create a better atmosphere, nobody has to do anything....... i would sing it, as I do Albion or GOSBTS as I support Brighton, I don't give a shit who wrote GOSBTS, I want to get behind Brighton...... how can you have terrace spontinaety when nobody knows the words?

There is a good chance it may not catch on, so you will get your wish, but Please RRH, don't start attacking peoples motives or integrity just because you don't like it.

Last edited:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Because two people object to a BOLLOCKS idea, they must be the same person?

But when a 6 page thread revealed a couple of objectors and more than 90+% approval from a variety of albion fans is the idea actually bollocks...... accepting you don't like it.

Or maybe the idea seemed good to many and bollocks to a couple?

One thing is for sure, you can't please everyone, and I accept your reservations and difference of opinion..... hoping you can also accept many people, who are fans of Brighton are not self serving, actually like it.

Last edited:

albionite

May 20, 2009
Voted No as not keen on the drum but should of voted Yes as i do like this song.
Do we really want to introduce a drum that will dictate what we sing and when. Will this drum only be used for this song?

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
yeah!

F*** me your a bundle of laughs,if these guys are willing to spend their time trying to get an atmosphere at the amex, at least give them a chance.All i can say is i will be learning the words and giving it a go.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Voted No as not keen on the drum but should of voted Yes as i do like this song.
Do we really want to introduce a drum that will dictate what we sing and when. Will this drum only be used for this song?

Albionite, When I posted the thread I just posed the question, as keeping tempo would be a challenge..... for the record I am in WSL near away end, so it has no bearing on me either way....... The question (and thats all it is) is would you be prepared for a drum on limited trial with this song ONLY - Not every song.

It was only to guage opinion.......... If there is ever or a drum or no drum, it will nowt to do with me in WSL.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Im all up for trying the song out it might take us the rest of the season to get it right. Just worried once we get a drum it will be hard to get rid and set the tone. I noticed in the video they have someone at the front facing the crowd conducting the fans. imo this would be a better way

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
The song may sound good. But please why the f*** would anyone want a drum at a game of football. I would rather have goal music or sit in silence than having a drum going which kills an atmosphere, and makes it seems like can't create an atmosphere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here