Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL Albion are playing LIVERPOOL (A) in the Fifth Round Thread

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Great fixture but that excited tension goes so quickly when you get drawn first out the bag. As we were last time.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I cannot wait, we'll win. If Carroll plays.
I've not watched him/them much this season.
I was quite impressed by AC yesterday.

He did a load of excellent work esp through midfield.
Plenty of times during Utd's 'keep ball' phases Carroll was the one to break it up. Not to mention his flicks and touches bringing the wingers into the game.

When they work out how to play him in front of goal, he'll be quite some player.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
At a wedding that weekend.

Sods law:nono:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Oh blimey i'll be in Rome that weekend. I need a different girlfriend. She made me miss the last Liverpool game thanks to being in the Algarve. This one, though, is a birthday trip for her. Will ave to find an Irish pub in Rome and watch it there.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Code:
[FONT=Courier New]2 [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Sunderland[/FONT][FONT=Courier New] or [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Middlesbrough[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]   8 Arsenal or Aston Villa 
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]3 Millwall or Southampton      14 [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Bolton[/FONT][FONT=Courier New] Wanderers 
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]4 [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Crawley[/FONT][FONT=Courier New] Town                 12 Stoke City 
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]5 [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Chelsea[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]                      15 [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Birmingham[/FONT][FONT=Courier New] City 
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]6 [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Norwich[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]City[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]                  16 [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Leicester[/FONT][FONT=Courier New] City
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]9 [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Stevenage[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]                    10 Tottenham Hotspur 
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]11 [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Liverpool[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]                    1 Brighton & Hove [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Albion
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]13 Everton                      7 [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Blackpool[/FONT][FONT=Courier New] or [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Sheffield[/FONT][FONT=Courier New] Wednesday [/FONT]
Excellent draw for the club, and season ticket holders.
But very poor for exiles! - zero chance of a ticket this year.

Expect next round to be

Arsenal
Bolton W
Stoke city
Chelsea
Norwich City
Spurs
BHA!
Everton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here