Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 09/10 Season Ticket Prices

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
To be honest if you're a student past the age of 21 then it's your own personal choice. You've got to draw the line somewhere otherwise what's next, discounts for people on jobseekers allowance or means testing to see how much you can afford?

As has been said, £85 a month isn't that much if you haven't got kids and a mortgage, just cut back on something else or get another job.

Its not really your own personal choice if you are doing something such as Medicine, Nursing or Teaching, as they are longer courses/postgrad qualifications. And seeing as, when training as such, you are providing a service to the taxpayer/country free of charge, a concession price would seem fair enough. But surely we don't want to encourage people to take up such worthless professions?

There is zero logic (from an income point of view if not a marketing point of view) in U21 prices, but there is in students. Anyone under 21 who isn't a student is therefore earning, thus zero problem.

Edit - by the way I will not be a student next season so its all academic to me, but would have been this year

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Although things are looking rosy I think it better to wait until actual signings are made before deciding to purchase a season ticket,the club will have to extend the timescale if
season ticket sales are not up to expectations.

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
I'm 21 (obviously not 'Under' 21) but in a similar way that Nigel Reo-Coker got to play for England U21s at the age of 21 will I still be eligible for an U21 season ticket?

*grasping at straws*

I am 22 and in full time education, as I will be for the next 2 years. There is no way in hell that I can afford a full price season ticket given the fact that I cannot even get a student loan for the course I am doing for the next 2 years. Bollocks to it.

What stand is the one in which you can't afford to sit in?
The cheapest in the East Stand at £362 per season, one pound a week.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
I understand that the early bird prices are not available to new applicants, right? However, is the cost of the 2 year ticket the same for both new applicants and those renewing?

Sorry, but that deserves a :dunce:, typo or not!

What stand is the one in which you can't afford to sit in?
The cheapest is in the East Stand at £362 per season, that would cost you roughly one pound a week.

Can I take my dunces hat off now please Sir?!!!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I understand that the early bird prices are not available to new applicants, right? However, is the cost of the 2 year ticket the same for both new applicants and those renewing?

Everybody can buy a season ticket immediately at early prices if they so wish, the only restriction is that current ticket holders have until 11 June to claim last seasons seat. All other seats are available now.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Its not really your own personal choice if you are doing something such as Medicine, Nursing or Teaching, as they are longer courses/postgrad qualifications. And seeing as, when training as such, you are providing a service to the taxpayer/country free of charge, a concession price would seem fair enough. But surely we don't want to encourage people to take up such worthless professions?

But nobody is forced to become a medical student, it is personal choice to do that course in the first place. I'm not trying to say it's easy for students, but everyone knows that when they go to uni they're going to be skint until they finish and in debt for some time after. You've got to draw the line at some point and the easiest way is to cater for the majority, most of which will be working at 21/22.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here