Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 09/10 Season Ticket Prices

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Quick question for those in the know, but if you get a season ticket but can't go to a game for whatever reason can you sell it back to the club or are you stuck with the ticket you can't use (unless one of the lovely peopl on here buy it of course)?

No...and Yes

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Price freeze and extra time to pay by installments is a tremendous gesture by the club, well done to all concerned.

I would ceertainly consider buying one if I lived closer, shame on anyone in the Brighton area who does not go along and support the boys next season.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Quite chuffed with the extended payment terms. Will probably get one this year. I wonder what chance of getting my old season ticket seat back.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
No student prices - not sure how a 21 year old uni student is supposed to afford that. The club can DO ONE

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Quick question for those in the know, but if you get a season ticket but can't go to a game for whatever reason can you sell it back to the club or are you stuck with the ticket you can't use (unless one of the lovely peopl on here buy it of course)?

i've had a spare to shift a few times this season and never not found a buyer... however i've had to pass on at below face value a few times.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Are the early bird prices available to new applications, too?

I seem to recall when I first bought one that the renewal prices were different to the first-timers price.

Price freeze and extra time to pay by installments is a tremendous gesture by the club, well done to all concerned.

I would ceertainly consider buying one if I lived closer, shame on anyone in the Brighton area who does not go along and support the boys next season.

I take your sentiment but after last year, the club should have considered paying us to watch the drivel for the first two thirds of the season :jester:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
As a 22 year old who will finish uni next week and return to brighton i would definitly pay for a student rate season ticket but the adult tickets are just too much! its a shame but im not overly fussed as we have some class away days this year so will continue attending them

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Think it may be worth going for the 2 year deal as i will be over 21 next year. Just a shame you cant do the installment option on the 2 year aswell.

Im impressed with the prices, fair play to the club

Can't do that i'm afraid. Enquired about doing it last year and they said they will pro-rate it so you pay adult for the 2nd year assuming you are going to be 21 for the 2nd season

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Joke that there are no student rates.

Anyone under 21 that isn't a student should be able to afford it anyway.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
i've had a spare to shift a few times this season and never not found a buyer... however i've had to pass on at below face value a few times.

Depends on what you call face value. £24.50 is the matchday price for a south stand ticket but if you buy a season ticket, the cost is only £18 a game. What did you charge?

As for all the students on here complaining, do a bit of simple arithmetic and work out how much you pay for home tickets throughout the season? £85 a month for 5 months is not much, just over the equivalent cost of 3 games a month. Fair play if you go to away games but I bet you spend more that way and none of the money you spend on travel, booze and tickets goes to the Albion.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I am 22 and in full time education, as I will be for the next 2 years. There is no way in hell that I can afford a full price season ticket given the fact that I cannot even get a student loan for the course I am doing for the next 2 years. Bollocks to it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As a 22 year old who will finish uni next week and return to brighton i would definitly pay for a student rate season ticket

I'm sure you would. I USED to be a student as well, and would also love to still get student discounts....

When do you think you might consider yourself 'adult' then?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
To be honest if you're a student past the age of 21 then it's your own personal choice. You've got to draw the line somewhere otherwise what's next, discounts for people on jobseekers allowance or means testing to see how much you can afford?

As has been said, £85 a month isn't that much if you haven't got kids and a mortgage, just cut back on something else or get another job.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
To be honest if you're a student past the age of 21 then it's your own personal choice. You've got to draw the line somewhere otherwise what's next, discounts for people on jobseekers allowance or means testing to see how much you can afford?

As has been said, £85 a month isn't that much if you haven't got kids and a mortgage, just cut back on something else or get another job.

It is if you have £8000 fees each year plus £3000 rent.

BIG GAY AL

May 27, 2008
if i get a first in this exam tomo im buying a season tkt i. 120£ thats amazing, and its my last chance for really cheap tkts and i live in leicester for most of the season!!
Still they need a student ticket!

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
yeah but they could have a reduced rate for students who are in full time education surely? do that when it comes to falmer and it will get lots more involved! i suppose now im weeks away from finishing uni i am officially an adult now:)eek:) and should expect to pay the full price,im just bitter as i cant afford it at this stage in my life:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here