Attachments

• Season Ticket Prices.JPG
    Season Ticket Prices.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 607
Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I might go for the 2 year option this time...seems like it could be good value with all of the optimism around the club right now.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
have I read that wrong....if you pay for SStand ist payment of £85 and then 4 more of £85 over the next 4 months ( with a sundry £7 balance paid early presumably) The extra you will pay is only £14?

If so that is f***ing amazing

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Still no bracket between under 16 and under 21, or a student price. Do the club not realise some people are students beyond the age of 21 and that many teenagers stay in full-time education until they are at least 18? Why the price has to jump by 25 quid just because I'm a year older but still in the exact same position as many 15 and 16 year olds is a tad f***ing annoying.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think an extra £14 for paying over 5 months is probably worth the drop in Vat by 2.5%

Someone a lot cleverer than me could probably work out what interest rate that is

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
The price jump from U21 to Adult still shocks me.
Wouldn't want to be a STH who just turned 21.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Still no bracket between under 16 and under 21, or a student price. Do the club not realise some people are students beyond the age of 21 and that many teenagers stay in full-time education until they are at least 18? Why the price has to jump by 25 quid just because I'm a year older but still in the exact same position as many 15 and 16 year olds is a tad f***ing annoying.

Think yourself lucky there's even a U21 option. When I got my first season ticket at 17 I was paying full price and had to carry on doing a bloody paper round while I was part time at sainsburys just to afford it. That's life I'm afraid, I'm sure you'll work something out if you want it that much :thumbsup:

The 5 month option makes it a MUCH better proposition, having had no intention of doing so, I might get one now.

buller89

Aug 9, 2007
Horsham
Think it may be worth going for the 2 year deal as i will be over 21 next year. Just a shame you cant do the installment option on the 2 year aswell.

Im impressed with the prices, fair play to the club

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Think yourself lucky there's even a U21 option. When I got my first season ticket at 17 I was paying full price and had to carry on doing a bloody paper round while I was part time at sainsburys just to afford it. That's life I'm afraid, I'm sure you'll work something out if you want it that much :thumbsup:

The 5 month option makes it a MUCH better proposition, having had no intention of doing so, I might get one now.

Full price at 17 - that was f***ing shit!

Oh I'll work something out, don't you worry; I think it's a fairly reasonable price, I'd just like to know the thinking behind the decision when many U21's are still in full-time education and either don't have the time get a job on the side, or can't find employment in this climate...

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Full price at 17 - that was f***ing shit!

Oh I'll work something out, don't you worry; I think it's a fairly reasonable price, I'd just like to know the thinking behind the decision when many U21's are still in full-time education and either don't have the time get a job on the side, or can't find employment in this climate...

The pricing is GOOD. I can't wait for the new season:yahoo:

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Likewise. But would you still say the pricing is good if I said you can get an U18 ST at Charlton for 75 quid...

I think the pricing for u21 and u16 is pretty fair.

What i don't think is fair is the massive change in price after it.

Perhaps best option would be u18s £100 and then students above 18 - £200

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
Cant wait to get mine this year.

First time I have not been working away for 3 seasons so back into Albion life!!!

Get in

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Quick question for those in the know, but if you get a season ticket but can't go to a game for whatever reason can you sell it back to the club or are you stuck with the ticket you can't use (unless one of the lovely peopl on here buy it of course)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here